Если заказ оформлен до 16:00 - то мы его отправим в тот же день!
- Science - Innovation - Quality - Results
- Muscular Endurance Enhancer
- Promotes Nitric Oxide Production
- Supports Vascular Blood Flow
- Increases ATP Production
- Reduces Muscle Fatigue
- Free Scoop
- 100% Quality & Potency Guaranteed
- Dietary Supplement
- CGMP Certified Facility
- No Dairy
AllMax Citrulline Malate [2:1] improves training intensity, endurance and speed of recovery. It performs this by 5 main functions:
- Increases blood Arginine levels (gram for gram at double the level of Arginine).
- Increases endothelial Nitric Oxide (NO) levels and thereby improve vascular function and blood flow.
- Improves kidney bicarbonate reabsorption providing a powerful buffer against increasing muscle acidification during intense training.
- Detoxifies fatigued muscle tissue by removing ammonia (a toxin that can increase 3-fold during intense training).
- Rapidly replenishes PCr (phospho-creatine) stores, PCr is a key storage of energy muscles tap into.
AllMax Citrulline Malate [2:1] is a premium pharmaceutical grade (USP) with 2 L-Citrulline amino acids bound to 1 Malate. Aside from assisting with delivery and absorption, the Malate has a critical function in the TCA (or Krebs) cycle that produces energy within the mitochondria. Specific research has shown a 34% increase in the rate of oxidative ATP, 20% increase in post-exercise phosphocreatine recovery and significant reduction in the sensation of fatigue.
Рекомендации по Применению
Take one scoop (2 g) of AllMax Citrulline Malate [2:1] up to 3 times daily, upon waking and approx. 45 minutes before training or any intense physical activity. On non-training days, consume prior to meals on an empty stomach. Can be added to pre-workout formulas such as Muscleprime and Razor8. Citrulline Malate is highly synergistic with Arginine, Beta-Alanine and Creatine supplementation.
Allergen Warning: Produced in a facility that also handles milk, soy and fish products.
This product is to be used by adults only. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding; if you have a kidney disorder or if you are following a low protein diet. May cause stomach discomfort. Consult a healthcare practitioner if your cardiovascular condition worsens. Do not use if seal under cap is broken. Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
|Serving Size: (1 Scoop) 2 g|
|Serving Per Container: 40|
|Amount Per Serving:||% Daily Value|