Если заказ оформлен до 16:00 - то мы его отправим в тот же день!
- All Natural Asian Cuisine
- Fresh Cooked Udon Noodles with Tofu and Scallions in a Blend of Rich Miso
- Ready in 2 Minutes
- 100% All Natural Ingredients
- No Preservatives
- No MSG Added
- Low Fat
- Dairy Free
- Fish/Shellfish Free
A Japanese Classic.
Any meal in your favorite Japanese restaurant isn't complete without a delightful bowl of miso soup. We've taken this classic favorite and paired it with premium, fresh cooked udon noodles along with scallions, tofu, and spinach to make the meal complete. This delicious miso broth is the result of a combination of creamy white miso with hearty, full-bodied red miso, creating a perfect blend of flavors. Miso is also known to be healthy — what else can you ask for? Our only request is that you slurp your noodles if you're enjoying yourself.
Our Mission We're dedicated to simplifying Asian cooking with products that contain the highest quality, all-natural ingredients which allow you to re-create your restaurant favorites right at home.
Рекомендации по Применению
Microwave Cooking Directions:
- Place noodles in bowl and pour a cup of hot water over the noodles to soften and loosen.
- Using lid, drain water from noodles.
- Add soup base and toppings to noodles then add 1 to 1 1/4 cups of water.
- Cover loosely with lid and microwave on high for 90 seconds, until noodles are hot. (Caution! Bowl will be hot after microwaving.)
No Microwave? Add 1 to 1 1/4 cups boiling water to soup base, toppings and noodles. Cover with lid and let stand 2 minutes.
Noodles: Wheat flour, water, tapioca starch, salt, lactic acid.
Soup Base: Soybean paste (water, soybeans, rice, salt), water, cane syrup*, rice, wine, seaweed extract, salt, yeast extract, onion*, shiitake mushroom extract*.
Toppings: Scallion*, spinach*, maltodextrin, tofu (soybeans, magnesium chloride and/or calcium chloride)*, guar gum.
Product manufactured in a facility that uses peanuts.
Store in a cool dry place. Avoid direct sunlight.
|Serving Size: 1 Bowl (169 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|