Если заказ оформлен до 16:00 - то мы его отправим в тот же день!
Aveeno, Active Naturals, Daily Moisturizer, SPF15, 4 fl oz
- 5 Factors of Radiance
- Broad Spectrum SPF 15
- Clinically Proven to Even Tone and Texture
- Total Soy Complex
- Dermatologist recommended for over 60 years.
Brighten tired and dull-looking skin naturally with Positive Radiant.
Positively Radiant is a collection of facial skincare products uniquely formulated to target all 5 Factors of Radiance to leave your skin looking fresh, awake and luminous.
Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 15 is clinically shown to improve:
- brown spots
Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer with Broad Spectrum SPF 15, with exclusive Active Naturals Total Soy Complex and natural light diffusers, work to naturally even skin tone and texture and immediately reflect light, visibly smoothing imperfections. It is clinically shown to improve all 5 Factors of Radiance to leave your skin looking fresh, awake and luminous. In fact, women saw a visible improvement in just four weeks and you can too!
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Discover nature's secret to radiant, healthy-looking skin.
Long known for its health benefits, Aveeno has harnessed the power of soy to reveal skin's natural health and beauty. After years of research, scientists for the Aveeno brand created Total Soy Complex by finding a unique way to process soybeans to retain their naturally active benefits. The amazing benefits of Active Naturals Total Soy Complex in Aveeno Positively Radiant include evening tone and texture for radiant-looking skin.
Рекомендации по Применению
For sunscreen use:
- Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease the risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor
|Avobenzone 3%, Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 2%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients Water, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, cetearyl alcohol, dimethicone, glycerin soja (soybean) seed extract, glycerin, bis-phenylpropyl dimethicone, arachidyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol, cetearyl glucoside, panthenol, benzyl alcohol, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, behenyl alcohol, steareth-2, fragrance, steareth-21, polyacrylamide, polymethyl methacrylate, arachidyl glucoside, disodium EDTA, methylparaben, C13-14 isoparaffin, ethylparaben, butylparaben, laureth-7, benzalkonium chloride, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, BHT, titanium dioxide, mica, silica|
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- May stain some fabrics