Если заказ оформлен до 16:00 - то мы его отправим в тот же день!
Bengay, Ultra Strength Pain Relieving Patch, Large Size, 4 Patches, 3.9 in x 7.9 in (10 cm x 20 cm)
- Menthol Topical Analgesic Patch
- Powerful Pain Relief
- Deep, Penetrating Heat
- Good for Back to Hip
- Individually Sealed Patches
- Convenient, No Mess
- Easy to Remove Backing
- Soft, Breathable Adhesive Pad
- Pain Relieving Hydrogel Layer
Ultra Strength Bengay Pain Relieving Patches provide concentrated, deep-penetrating heat in a self-adhesive patch that targets your pain so you have more flexibility and mobility in your muscles and joints.
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- simple backache
Рекомендации по Применению
Apply one Ultra Strength Bengay Pain Relieving Patch to the site of pain to deliver the relief you need wherever you need it most.
Note: The patch will first feel cool before generating a warming sensation.
For best results, please ensure that skin is clean and dry before applying.
Convenient, Large size best for:
- Lower Back • Upper Back • Shoulders • Hips
Also available in Regular size
- open pouch and remove patch
- if desired, cut patch to size
- peel off protective backing and apply sticky side to affected area
- adults and children 12 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
|Menthol 5%||Topical Analgesic|
|Inactive ingredients calcined kaolin, cellulose gum, glycerin, methyl acrylate/2-ethylhexyl acrylate copolymer, methylparaben, polyacrylic acid, polysorbate 80, propylparaben, silica, sodium polyacrylate, sodium polyacrylate starch, sorbitan oleate, sorbitol, tartaric acid, titanium dioxide, water|
For external use only.
Do not use
- on wounds or damaged skin
- with a heating pad
- on a child under 12 years of age with arthritis-like conditions
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- redness over the affected area
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- do not bandage tightly
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- excessive skin irritation occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- store at 20? to 25?C (68? to 77?F)