Если заказ оформлен до 16:00 - то мы его отправим в тот же день!
- Stone Ground
- Premium Quality
- Wheat Free
- Dairy Free
- Whole Grain
- You Can See Our Quality
- 100% Whole Grain - 29 g or More Per Serving
- Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily
Bob's Red Mill finely ground Gluten Free Corn Flour is great for breading and in combination with other gluten free flours in baked goods. Try making your favorite gluten free cornbread recipe with all or part Gluten Free Corn Flour instead of cornmeal. You'll find your cornbread richer.
Bob's Red Mill products labeled Gluten Free are batch tested in our quality control laboratory. We use and ELISA Gluten Assay test to determine if a product is gluten free.
Рекомендации по Применению
Gluten Free Lemon Poppy Seed Layer Cake
3/4 cup Bob's Red Mill GF Corn Flour
3/4 cup Bob's Red Mill Cornstarch
1/4 cup Bob's Red Mill Tapioca Flour
2 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Sea Salt
1 tsp Xanthan Gum
1/2 cup Milk of choice, at room temperature
2 tsp Lemon Juice
1/2 cup Canola Oil
1 cup Granulated Sugar
3 large Eggs, at room temperature
1 tbsp grated Lemon Peel
1 tbsp Poppy Seeds
1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- Place rack in middle of oven. Preheat oven to 325?F. Generously grease two 8-inch round nonstick cake pans. Line with parchment paper or wax paper and grease again; set aside.
- In small bowl, whisk together corn flour, cornstarch, tapioca flour, baking powder, salt, and xanthan gum; set aside. In measuring cup mix together milk and lemon juice. Set aside.
- In medium bowl of electric mixer, beat oil, sugar, eggs, lemon peel, poppy seeds, and vanilla on medium-low speed until well blended. Beat in milk-lemon mixture until well blended. With mixer on low speed, gradually beat in cornstarch mixture until well blended. Divide batter evenly in pans.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into center of cakes comes out clean. Cool pans 15 minutes on wire rack. Run thin knife between cake and pan edge, then invert cakes onto serving plates, remove pans, and discard papers. Cool completely, then frost with your favorite frosting.
Whole grain corn.
Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts and soy.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (29 g) raw|
|Servings Per Container: 23 (per 24 oz bag)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|