Если заказ оформлен до 16:00 - то мы его отправим в тот же день!
- Developed with Dermatologists
- Lasts Between Diaper Changes
- With Essential Ceramides
- Paraben & Sulfate Free
Helps treat and prevent diaper rash. Helps repair and restore baby's delicate skin barrier
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- Protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness
CeraVe Baby Diaper Rash Cream was developed with pediatric dermatologists to help treat and prevent diaper rash and help repair and restore baby's delicate skin barrier.
Unlike other Diaper Rash Creams, our patented formula with essential ceramides and InvisibleZinc glides on to leave a protective barrier that seals out wetness without the thick, sticky mess that most other creams leave behind.
- InvisibleZinc helps treat, prevent and soothe diaper rash
- Three essential ceramides help repair the skin barrier
- Unique non-greasy formula absorbs quickly, leaving no mess behind
- Lasts between diaper changes
- Hypoallergenic, will not irritate even sensitive skin
- Free of parabens, sulfates & phthalates
- Gluten free and NOT tested on animals
- Fragrance free
Also try CeraVe Baby Wash & Shampoo and Baby Moisturizing Lotion to complete your baby's healthy skin care regimen.
Рекомендации по Применению
- Change wet and soiled diapers promptly
- Cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry
- Apply cream liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
|Dimethicone 1%||Skin Protectant|
|Zinc Oxide 1%||Skin Protectant|
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aluminum/Magnesium Stearate, Sodium Chloride, Niacinamide, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Mineral Oil, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6-11, Ceramide 1, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cholesterol, Allantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, phytosphingosine, Isostearic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Polyhydroxystearic Acid
All CeraVe Baby products are free of parabens, sulfates, phthalates and gluten and are NOT tested on animals.
For external use only
When using this product - do not get into eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately
Store between 20 to 25 degrees C (68 to 77 degrees F)