Если заказ оформлен до 16:00 - то мы его отправим в тот же день!
- Pediatrician Recommended
- The Healthier Sunscreen
- Gentle Mineral Complex
- #1 Rated UV Protection
- Will Not Irritate or Sting
- Helps Prevent Heat Build-Up in Skin which can Damage the Dermis
- 100% Free of: Chemical Sunscreen & Fragrances
- Easy to Apply
- Water Resistant (40 minutes)
- SPF 40 Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB
- Not Tested on Animals
CoTZ Pediatric with Gentle Mineral Complex protects your child's skin:
- Extra gentle for a child's thinner skin
- Suitable for Infants, Toddlers, School-Age Children (age: 6+ months)
- Will not irritate or sting
- SPF 40 exceeds the level recommended by Skin Cancer experts
- Provides broad spectrum UVA-UVB protection
- Photostable, will not breakdown when exposed to sunlight
- Water Resistant (40 minutes)
CoTZ with Gentle Mineral Complex for healthier skin:
- 100% Free of Chemical Sunscreens, Fragrances, Oils, Preservatives, PABA, Gluten, Phthalates
- Goes on soft & sheer
- Blends translucent to form a protective barrier
*Contains #1 rated sun protection ingredient for UVA-UVB rays
CoTZ Pediatric with Gentle Mineral Complex is Pediatrician Recommended and helps prevent heat build-up in children's skin, which can damage the dermis. CoTZ helps prevent burning & skin damage, which can lead to uneven skin tone and other serious skin problems.
CoTZ sits invisibly on top of children's skin and functions like thousands of mirrors to deflect UVA-UVB rays before the rays can touch the skin.
CoTZ is 100% Free of chemical sunscreen ingredients, here's why:
- Chemical sunscreen absorb UVA-UVB rays into the skin and transform the rays into heat, which can damage the dermis.
Uses: Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Рекомендации по Применению
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
|Inactive Ingredients: C12-15 alkyl benzoate, caprylhydroxamic acid, caprylyl glycol, cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 dimethicone, cyclohexasiloxane, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, dimethicone crosspolymer, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, dimethiconol, disodium EDTA, glycerin, methicone, microcrystalline wax, PEG-10 dimethicone, PEG-30 dipolyhydroxystearate, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, polyhydroxystearic acid, polysorbate 20, sodium chloride, stearyl dimethicone, tetrahexadecyl ascorbate, triethanolamine, triethoxycaprylylsilane, water|
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
May stain some fabrics.