Если заказ оформлен до 16:00 - то мы его отправим в тот же день!
Cotz, Pure, The Healthier Sunscreen, SPF 30, 3.0 oz (85.0 g)
- Dermatologist Recommended
- 0% Synthetic Ingredients, Preservatives, Chemical Sunscreens
- Silky Soft & Gentle
- Water Resistant (40 Minutes)
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- Not Tested On Animals
Balanced mineral complex helps prevent heat build-up in the skin, which can damage the dermis
CoTZ PURE for healthier skin:
- 100% Free of Synthetic Ingredients, Preservatives, Chemical Sunscreens, Oils, Fragrances, Parabens, PABA, Gluten, Phthalates
- Does not irritate or sting
- Contains #1 and #2 rated sunscreen ingredients
- SPF 30 exceeds the level recommended by Skin Cancer Experts
- Provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Photostable, will not breakdown when exposed to sunlight
CoTZ PURE blends to match skin tone
- Leaves skin silky, soft & smooth
- Non-Shiny, Non-Greasy
- Gentle for all skin types
Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
CoTZ PURE is a 100% natural mineral sunscreen, containing:
- 0% Synthetic Ingredients,
- 0% Preservatives,
- 0% Chemical Sunscreens,
- 0% Oils,
- 0% Fragrances,
- 0% Parabens,
- 0% PABA
CoTZ Balanced Mineral Complex helps prevent heat build-up in the skin, which can damage the dermis. CoTZ also helps prevent pre-mature skin aging (lines, wrinkles, sagging, age spots), uneven skin tone and other serious problems.
CoTZ sits invisibly on top of skin and functions like thousands of mirrors to deflect UVA/UVB rays before the rays can penetrate the skin.
CoTZ is 100% Free of chemical sunscreen ingredients, here's why:
- Chemical sunscreens absorb UVA/UVB rays into the skin and transform the rays into heat, which can damage the dermis.
Рекомендации по Применению
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
|Drug Facts ||Purpose |
Brassica Campestris/Aleurites Fordii Oil Copolymer? (from rapeseed and aleurites oils), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter? (shea tree extract), Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract? (Japanese green tea), Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride?,?,? (from coconut), Cellulose Gum? (from plant), Cetearyl Alcohol (from coconut/palm), Cetearyl Glucoside?,?,? (from coconut/palm and glucose sugar), Citric Acid (from citrus fruit), Glyceryl Caprylate?,? (from coconut), Glyceryl Undecylenate?,? (from castor bean and coconut glycerin), Iron Oxide? (Cl 77491) (natural mineral), Melissa Officinalis (Balm Mint) Extract? (natural herb), Microcrystalline Cellulose? (from wood pulp), Polyhydroxystearic Acid? (from castor plant), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract? (natural herb), Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract? (natural herb), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Esters?,? (from natural plant), Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate?,?,? (from coconut and amino acid), Sorbitan Oleate Decylglucoside Crosspolymer4 (from sugar and plant derived oleic acid), xanthan gum? (from plant sugar), Water
* All ingredients approved by one or more of these leading organizations:
1. Natural Products Association,
3. NSF International,
4. Green Star Rated
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- May stain some fabrics