Если заказ оформлен до 16:00 - то мы его отправим в тот же день!
Cotz, The Healthier Sunscreen, Sensitive, SPF 40, 3.5 oz (100 g)
- Dermatologist Recommended
- Protects & Soothes
- #1 Rated UV Protection
- Soft & Sheer
- Mineral Sunscreen
- No Chemical Sunscreens, No Preservatives, No Oils
- SPF 40 Broad Spectrum
- Water Resistant (40 Minutes)
- Not Tested On Animals
CoTZ The Healthier Sunscreen sits on the skin's surface to reflect UVA-UVB rays before they can penetrate the skin.
- 100% free of: Chemical Sunscreens, Oils, Preservatives, Fragrances, Parabens, PABA, Gluten, Phthalates
- Mineral-based formula that's gentle enough for all skin types.
- Contains the #1 rated sunscreen ingredient
- SPF 40 exceeds the level recommended by skin cancer experts
- Provides water resistant UVA/UVB broad spectrum protection
Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
CoTZ Sensitive is an elegant mineral sunscreen that protects by keeping harmful UV rays from touching the skin, while soothing sensitive & easily irritated skin.
- Gentle enough for sensitive skin
- Blends translucent
- Water resistant (40 minutes)
- Soft & Sheer
- Helps prevent early skin aging
This gentle mineral formula is for skin types that deserve a little added care. It is soft and sheer as it works to protect and soothe. Dermatologist recommended for the most sensitive skin
Рекомендации по Применению
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
|Drug Facts ||Purpose |
C12-15 alkyl benzoate, caprylhydroxamic acid, caprylyl glycol, cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 dimethicone, cyclohexasiloxane, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, dimethicone crosspolymer, dimethiconol, disodium EDTA, glycerin, methicone, microcrystalline wax, PEG-10 dimethicone, PEG-30 dipolyhydroxystearate, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, polyhydroxystearic acid, polysorbate 20, sodium chloride, stearyl dimethicone, tetrahexadecyl ascorbate, tocopheryl acetate, triethanolamine, triethoxycaprylylsilane, water
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
- May stain some fabrics.