Если заказ оформлен до 16:00 - то мы его отправим в тот же день!
- Dermatologist Recommended for Maximum Protection
- Helps Prevent Dark Spots & Skin Aging
- Tinted to Cover Uneven Skin Tones
- Won't Clog Pores
Total Block SPF 60
- Total Block Tinted SPF 60 is a foundation makeup designed for skin that has experienced or is susceptible to skin pigment changes and dark spots. Color control packettes included to help match lotion to your skin tone.
- Also, helps protect skin that is sensitive to the sun due to special skin conditions, dermatologic skin procedures, medical conditions or medications.
- Contains anti-oxidants to counter free radicals.
- Does not contain oils, fragrances, dyes.
- Won't clog pores.
- SPF 60 exceeds the level recommended by Dermatologists
- Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide are the #1 and #2 rated sunscreen ingredients for UVA-UVB rays. Contains 5 different sunscreens for maximum skin protection.
- Photostable: Will not breakdown when exposed to sunlight.
- The damaging effects of the sun's rays are cumulative. UVB rays burn the skin. UVA rays burn the skin. UVA rays go below the surface of the skin and contribute to pre-mature skin aging (fine lines, wrinkles, sagging, dark spots), uneven skin tone and other serious problems.
Uses: Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Рекомендации по Применению
- Shake well before using
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in sun, especially from 10:00 a.m-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
|Inactive ingredients: Acrylates/octylacrylamide copolymer, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, ascorbyl palmitate, caramel, beta-carotene, butylparaben, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl glucoside, disodium edta, iron oxides, isobutylparaben, isopropylparaben, linoleamidopropyl dimethylamine, methylparaben, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, phenoxyethanol, pinus pinaster bark extract, polysorbate 20, propylene glycol, simethicone, sorbitan laurate, talc, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, triethoxycaprylsilane, water.|
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
May stain some fabrics
Total Block 60 has been specifically formulated for individuals who require broad spectrum protection from the sun's damaging rays.