Если заказ оформлен до 16:00 - то мы его отправим в тот же день!
- 100% Vegan
- With Marine Algae and Green Tea
- Serum Hydratant
- Delivers Concentrated Nutrients
- Shields Skin from Free Radical Damage
- Clinically Tested
- Natural Skincare: Solutions that Work
- Wind Energy (Certificates)
About derma e
- derma e is a family owned company based in California
- We've been making trusted, vitamin rich, natural skincare since 1984
- Our products are cruelty-free and 100% vegan
- Never any harmful parabens, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, petrolatum, mineral oil, artificial colors or GMOs
We're serious about skincare and provide only the finest natural products available. Every product we make is crafted with powerful, active ingredients scientifically-proven to deliver noticeable results and visible improvement. That's why health-conscious people trust derma e for natural, highly-concentrated skincare products that work.
-Dr.Linda Miles D.O.M.
Purifying Youth Serum is a concentrated treatment that helps shield skin against free radical damage, promoting a healthy, glowing, youthful looking complexion.
- Kimarine Wakame and Bladderwrack marine algae help boost skin purity and resiliency
- Green Tea delivers potent antioxidant defense
- Aloe Leaf Juice revives skin with fresh, healthy hydration
Рекомендации по Применению
After cleansing and toning, dispense onto fingertips and apply to face and neck. May be layered underneath moisturizer or makeup.
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycerin, coco-caprylate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, diheptyl succinate, capryloyl glycerin/sebacic acid copolymer, undaria pinnatifida (wakame, kimarine) extract, glyceryl stearate, fucus vesiculosus (bladderwrack) extract, epilobium angustifolium (canadian willowherb) extract, panthenol (provitamin B5), organic camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract* (.5%), xanthan gum, cetearyl glucoside, potassium cetyl phosphate, glyceryl stearate citrate, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin.
*Certified organic by quality assurance international or USDA.