Если заказ оформлен до 16:00 - то мы его отправим в тот же день!
- For Oily Skin
- 100% Vegan
- With Herbal Anti-Blemish Complex
- 2% Salicylic Acid Acne Medication plus Tea Tree
- Clears Skin and Prevents Breakouts
- Made int the USA of Foreign and Domestic Components
Very Clear Acne Cleanser is a doctor-developed formula that naturally reduces acne flare-ups every time you wash.
- Tea Tree, Willow Bark, Salicylic Acid, Rosewood, Lavender and Chamomile combine to purify, soothe and balance the skin.
- For the treatment of acne.
- Helps keep skin clear of new acne, acne blemishes, acne pimples and blackheads.
Рекомендации по Применению
- Moisten face and apply by massaging face gently, avoiding the delicate eye area.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer and rinse thoroughly one to three times daily. Pat dry.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two to three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
|Salicylic Acid 2%||Acne Treatment|
|Inactive Ingredients: Purified water (aqua), disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, cocamidopropylamine oxide, PEG-150 distearate, polysorbate 20, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, glycerin, lavandula, officinalis (lavender) oil, aniba rosaeodora (rosewood) oil, salix alba (white willow) bark extract, organic chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract* (.5%), decyl glucoside, potassium sorbate, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin.|
*Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International or USDA.
For external use only.
When using this product:
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
Keep out of reach of children.
If product is swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.