Если заказ оформлен до 16:00 - то мы его отправим в тот же день!
- For Cats & Dogs
Provides Antioxidant support which helps remove damaging free radicals
Recommended to support cellular health. May also help to protect cells and tissues.
Astaxanthin, a very powerful antioxidant, helps your pet’s body fight off the harmful effects of oxidation resulting from free radicals.
With up to 550 times the antioxidant activity of other potent nutrients such as vitamins E and C, lutein, and beta-carotene,Astaxanthin helps:
- Protect cells, organs, and tissues from oxidative damage, including hard-to-reach areas like your pet’s eyes, spinal cord, brain and nerves.
- Support your pet’s immune system from potential damage from everyday stress, pollutants and toxins, excessive vaccines, certain ingredients in pet foods, and various health conditions.
- Protect your pet’s delicate cellular DNA or “cell blueprints” for supporting healthy cell division and function and longevity.
What’s especially unique about Astaxanthin is its ability to cross your pet’s blood brain and blood retina barriers. Plus it protects both the water- and the fat-soluble parts of cells, inside and outside the cell. And, unlike other antioxidants, it can handle more than 19 free radicals at once!
Simply, no other antioxidant can make all these claims…
Our Astaxanthin for cats and dogs:
- Is created using Haematococcus pluvialis microalgae, and not less-effective fungus like some other formulas
- Contains medium chain triglycerides (MCTs) to help maximize absorption
- Is made using astaxanthin “oil” instead of powder to enhance stability
- Is formulated without chemical solvents
- Contains no traces of solvents, preservatives, impurities, or residues
- Is carefully monitored and tested for purity, showing a high concentration of Astaxanthin isomers and the absence of microbiological and heavy metal contamination
Рекомендации по Применению
|Animal Type||Serving Amount||Pumps|
|Cats (2+ lbs.)||1 mg||3|
|Toy Breed Dogs (up to 14 lbs.)||1 mg||3|
|Small Breed Dogs (15-29 lbs.)||2 mg||6|
|Medium Breed Dogs (30-49 lbs.)||3 mg||9|
|Large Breed Dogs (50-79 lbs.)||4 mg||12|
|Giant Breed Dogs (80+ lbs.)||5 mg||15|
|Active Ingredients Per|
|3 Pumps (about 0.48 ml)|
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
For use in cats & dogs only.
For animal use only.
Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.