Если заказ оформлен до 16:00 - то мы его отправим в тот же день!
- Organic & Fair Trade
- Whole Plant
- Traditional Cut
- Naturally Caffeinated Herbal Supplement
- USDA Organic
- One Pound Loose
- Fair For Life- Fair Trade Certified by IMO
- Gluten Free
- Naturally Caffeinated
- Naturally Caffeine- Free
- KSA Kosher
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth (OTCO)
- USDA Accredited
- Certified Fair for Life by IMO
- Made with 100% Certified Trade Ingredients
- Made with 100% Certified Fair Trade Ingredients
Yerba mate is a holly tree native to the rainforest of South America. Its leaves are brewed into a stimulating, antioxidant-rich beverage, mate (say "mah-tay"). Our yerba mate is dried with warm air instead of smoke for a smooth, clean taste.
A Sustained Energy Tea Supplement
- Enhanced physical energy
- Stimulates mental clarity
- Supports weight loss regimens that include a balanced diet and exercise
- Elevates mood
- Aids elimination
When brewed as directed, this tea supplement has an ORAC value of 11,000 umol/240 ml, which is 5.5 times stronger than a typical cup of green tea brewed with a tea bag.
Our Eco Commitments
- USDA Organic - Long before we started EcoTeas, we were organic gardeners. For us, organic comes first.
- Fair for Life -Fair Trade Certified by IMO- As three best friend working in partnership with small farmers around the world, Fair Trade is just part of who we are.
- Non GMO Project Verified - Nature knows best. We can grow plenty of food without upsetting the balance.
- Our love of nature runs deep. Planting native trees in South America is a small gift back to the world.
- Proud to Support Clean Energy - b-e-f.org - We offset our office electricity usage with green tags from the Bonneville Environmental Foundation (BEF).
- Proud to be Water Steward- b-e-f. org- For every eight ounces of water used to brew our tea, we work with BEF to restore eight ounces of water to the Rogue River Watershed in southern Oregon.
Рекомендации по Применению
Hot: Use a percolator, French press, tea ball, tea press, tea pot, strainer, or espresso machine. Add one tablespoon per 8 oz of water. Moisten herb with cool water before brewing. Don't use boiling water; 170°F is ideal. Steep 4-6 minutes. Drink 1-2 cups daily for optimum results.
Iced: Steep directly in cold water- no heat required. Stir and strain after 10 + minutes. Add ice, sweetener and citrus to taste.
More Options: Blend with herbs for added benefits. Sip traditional -style through a bombilla (tea straw).
|Serving Size: 6 g (makes 8 fl oz prepared)|
|Servings Per Container: About 76|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|