Если заказ оформлен до 16:00 - то мы его отправим в тот же день!
EcoDiscoveries, Harvest Produce Wash & Preservative, 2 fl oz (60 ml) Concentrate w/ 1 Spray Bottle
- Safe has an Effective Side
- Naturally Removes Waxes, Chemicals, Soils & Contaminants
- Spray Bottle Holds 32 fl oz (946 ml)
- Refill Bottle 2 fl oz (60 ml)
EcoDiscoveries Harvest contains only natural, plant-based ingredients formulated to remove waxes, chemicals, soil and other contaminants. Our unique formula washes away impurities to allow your produce to stay fresher longer. All that's left is the taste that nature intended.
We strive to formulate the best naturally-derived products that are safe and effective for you, your family and mother nature.
You're holding 2 oz of EcoPowered Harvest concentrate. Pour into 30 oz of water and swirl to make a full bottle of ready-to-use Harvest by EcoDiscoveries.
Рекомендации по Применению
Application: Spray product to cover fruits & vegetables completely. Wipe away visible particles and rinse clean. For soaking, mix 2 oz harvest with 1/2 gallon water.
- Fill bottle with water to bottom of the finger grip (about 30 oz). Use filtered water for best performance
- Pour in all of the 2 oz concentrate
- Tighten spray top, then swirl to combine solution
- Spray harvest directly on produce
- Store accordingly to preserve produce
- Rinse thoroughly before serving
By adding concentrate to water and swirling, suds are reduced.
Filtered water, plant-derived surfactants, vegetable derived glycerin & inorganic mineral salts.
Does not contain: phenols, quanternary compounds, chlorine (including chlorine dioxide), triclosan, terpenes, phosphates, dioxane (from ethoxylated surfactants) or SLS (sodium laurel sulphates)
No Animal Testing
Caution: Keep out of reach of children and pets. In case of eye contact flush with water for 15 minutes and consult a physician. Do not take internally.
If eye or skin irritation develops, flush with water. If swallowed drink water to dilute. Consult a physician if problem persists.
Storage Instructions: Do not use in temperatures above 130?F or below 32?F.