Если заказ оформлен до 16:00 - то мы его отправим в тот же день!
Pickling is one of the oldest ways to preserve food. Add Pickling Spice directly to the brine, or place in a tea ball or cheesecloth for easy removal.
Try all-purpose Pickling Spice, or the Hot and Spicy variety. This all-purpose pickling blend is great for pickling cucumbers, of course, but it also partners well with many other vegetables as well as fruits.
Рекомендации по Применению
- Use to make sweet and sour chutneys.
- Use to season fruit compotes.
- Add to sauerkraut.
- Add to fish and shellfish sauces.
- Add to vinegar for making relishes.
- Use to pickle zucchini, cukes, tomatoes, cauliflower, beets, onions, kohlrabi, peppers, cabbage, or pears.
- Add to fish or shellfish stews.
Try placing pickling spice in a tea ball or small piece of cheesecloth. Add to homemade or purchased applesauce and warm in a saucepan. Remove the spices and serve the enlivened applesauce.
Cinnamon chips, yellow mustard, dill seed, brown mustard, allspice, cloves, coriander seed, mace, black peppercorns, bay leaf, cardamom, chili peppers, ginger root.
|Serving Size: 1/2 tsp (3.0 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|