Если заказ оформлен до 16:00 - то мы его отправим в тот же день!
GAT, Carbotein, High Performance Glycogen Loader, Orange, 3.85 lbs (1.75 kg)
|1 208 грн|
- 30 g Specialty Carbs
- 1300 mg BCAAs
- The Leader in Training & Bodybuilding Products
- 6 Specialty Carbohydrates
- Supports Muscular Output & Endurance
- Promotes Glycogen Loading & Replenishment
- Pre · During · Post-Training
- 50 Servings
- Naturally & Artificially Flavored
- Dietary Supplement
- GMP - Good Manufacturing Practice Assured
Performance Fuel for Every Sport!
- Combat Sports
- Bodybuilding & Strength Sports
- Group Fitness
- Collegiate Sports
- Endurance Sports
Maximize Muscular Output, Recovery & Building!
Carbotein is a scientifically advanced carbohydrate formula for glycogen loading that enables rapid energy use along with post-workout recovery. Carbotein uniquely combines 6 fast-acting, specialty carbohydrates with branched chain amino acids plus multiple electrolytes and citric acid cycle intermediates. Drink before, during, and/or after training to support maximum: Muscular work output and endurance, Glycogen replenishment and loading, Muscle building (anabolism).
The driving force of Carbotein is FuelGen, GAT's proprietary carbohydrate matrix. It consists of half a dozen specialty carbohydrates selected encourage rapid yet sustained delivery of glucose fuel throughout your muscular body. Glucose critically impacts your ability to perform, recover, and gain. It is your body's most "preferred" fuel, particularly during high-intensity training!
Fuelgen's Six Specialty Carbs!
- Maize Maltodextrin: Promotes low-osmolality conditions for more efficient absorption
- Rice Maltodextrin: Disperses rapidly in solution
- Potato Maltodextrin: Like Maize Malto, this ingredient promotes low osmolality conditions
- Fructose: Promotes replenishment glycogen stores and improves flavor
- Fibersol: Ultra-low glycemic index dietary fiber
- Oligodextrin: Low glycemic energy source
- Supports a mass-building phase of training and when you want to push it to the max. Fuel with Carbotein before and during your work-out.
- Contains FuelGen a fuel-generating specialty selected matrix consisting of highly branched cyclic dextrin, oligodextrin, soluble maize Fibersol, and more.
- 1300 mg of branched chain amino acids (BCAAs), to support muscle anabolism.
- As a concentrated source of calories, Carbotein helps hard-training athletes with muscle building.
- Flavored with a low-GI nutritive sugar that brings the taste to a refreshingly delicious peak.
Рекомендации по Применению
Prepare each individual serving used by mixing it with 6-8 oz (200-250 ml) of cold water, with ice cubes, if desired, in a shaker bottle, water bottle, or blender. Add 3-4 oz (100-125 ml) of water for each additional serving used.
Fuel yourself to spare muscle glycogen (storage dorm of glucose) and prevent early fatigue, drink 1 serving 15-30 minutes pre-training.
To support glucose levels and sustain muscular output, drink 1/2 serving every 30 minutes. Endurance athletes competing in prolonged exercise should sip 1 serving in 8-10 oz water for more energy and hydration.
For workouts lasting up to 90 minutes, consume 1/2-1 serving within 40 minutes post-training. Follow this with at least 20 g of high-quality protein, such as 1 serving of Supertein. For workouts lasting longer than 90 minutes, consume 1 serving of Carbotein post-training and another 1 serving 60 minutes later.
FuelGen Blend (maltodextrin, fructose, rice maltodextrin, potato maltodextrin, fibersol, isomaltulose), BCAA Blend (l-leucine, l-isoleucine, l-valine), natural and artificial flavors, citric acid, sodium citrate, taurine, potassium chloride, whey protein isolate, magnesium malate, tricalcium phosphate, ascorbic acid, acesulfame potassium, sucralose, FD&C; yellow no. 6.
Contains ingredients from milk and soy. Made in a facility that also processes egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish/crustaceans/shellfish oils, and wheat products.
Store in a cool dry place
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (35 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 50|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV*|