Если заказ оформлен до 16:00 - то мы его отправим в тот же день!
- Gluten Free
- Next Generation Nutraceuticals
- Raw Vegan
- Everything Natural
- Nature's Highest Quality Plant-Based Protein
- Greener & Cleaner
- 15g Protein
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Soy Free
- Dairy Free
- 30 Servings
- Best Tasting Vegetarian Protein
- Dietary Supplement
- Naturally Flavored
What A Plant Head Wants...
The Environmental Advantage
- More Sustainable and Lower Impact to the Environment than Animal-Based Proteins
- Non-GMO (Non-Genetically Modified) Less Usage of Environmental Resources that Animal-Based Proteins
- Animal Welfare Friendly
The Nutritional Advantage
- Excellent Source of Protein Supplying All Essential Amino Acids
- Naturally Supplies Fiber, Lipids and PUFAs (Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids)
- Only 110 Calories, Delicious, Nutritious and Totally Satisfying!
The Lifestyle Advantage
- Vegetarian/Vegan/Soy Free/Dairy Free Non-GMO/Lactose Free
- Free of Common Allergens
- Nothing Artificial and Zero Preservatives
- Best Tasting Plant Protein
Рекомендации по Применению
As a dietary supplement for adults, mix one (1) scoop with 10-12 fl. oz. of cold water, coconut milk, almond milk, or your favorite beverage. Additional servings may be used to meet your daily protein requirements.
Natural flavors (with other natural flavor), evaporated cane sugar, plant gum complex (cellulose gum, xanthan gum), stevia (stevia rebaudiana) (leaf), medium chain triglycerides.
Notice: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning any medical procedure or have a medical condition, consult with your healthcare practitioner before use.
Protect from heat, light and moisture.
Store at 15-30°C (59-86°F).
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (26 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value* |
|Pea Protein Isolate (Pisium sativum) (seed)||†|
|Whole Grain Brown Rice Protein (Oryza sativa) (seed)||†|
|Whole Algalin Protein |
[Dried Chlorella Algae (Chlorella protothecoides)]
|Hemp Protein (Cannabis sativa) (seed)||†|
|Cranberry Protein (Vaccinum macrocarpon) (seed)||†|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. |
† Daily Value not established.
|Typical Amino Acid Profile^|
|Aspartic Acid||11.7 g|
^Per 100 g of Protein