Если заказ оформлен до 16:00 - то мы его отправим в тот же день!
- Fine Teas
- John Harney Master Tea Blender
- Effects: Sugar High with No Sugar
- Caffeine Content: 40-60 Milligrams
- Character: A Light Tea Flavored with America's Favorite
Dessert without the calories
Harney & Sons: from tea garden to tea cup…in 1970 John Harney, Master Tea Blender, embarked on a mission to share his love for tea. Harney & Sons tea selection offers over 200 varieties of the highest quality leaves. The Harney family personally source their teas from the most reputable, established estates and gardens throughout Asia and India…accepting only the exceptional.
Mike’s Tea Rating
To make your buying decision easier, Mike Harney has rated each tea. Here is the key: 1-5
- Briskness: Does your mouth pucker? 1
- Body: Does the tea fill your mouth? 2
- Aroma: Does the tea have a robust scent? 5
Рекомендации по Применению
Brewing Time: Boiling water, 5 minutes
The Correct way to brew black tea
- Heat pot with boiling water until warm to touch.
- Discard that water and put a teaspoon of tea for each cup of tea desired.
- Pour less than boiling water over tea and steep 5 minutes.
- Pour through strainer.
Storage: no light, moisture or scent store tightly sealed
Black teas are carefully blended with natural and artificial flavors