Если заказ оформлен до 16:00 - то мы его отправим в тот же день!
- Natural Care
- Relieves Cough & Soothes Sore Throat
- Herbal Formula
- No Added Color
- Cough Suppressant
- Oral Anesthetic
- Temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with the common cold
- For temporary relief of occasional minor irritation, pain, sore mouth and sore throat
Рекомендации по Применению
- Adults and children 2 years of age and over: Dissolve 1 drop slowly in mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a physician
|Active Ingredients (in each drop):|
Menthol, 5.5 mg
Cough Suppressant/Oral Anesthetic
|Inactive Ingredients Ascorbic acid, artificial flavors, cane sugar, citric acid, eucalyptus oil, greater galangal rhizome, hyssop, large-leaf geiger tree fruit, licorice root, liquid glucose, long pepper fruit, malabar nut tree leaf.|
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Persistant or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- Cough that is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
- Irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- Diabetic patients should not use Herbion drops without the advice of a physician and they should monitor glucose levels closely while taking drops as they may alter blood-glucose levels
- Store in a cool, dry place, below 77°F
- Protect form heat and light