Если заказ оформлен до 16:00 - то мы его отправим в тот же день!
If You Care, Firelighters, 72 Pieces, 18.16 oz (515 g)
- 100% Carbon Neutral Emissions
- 100% Renewable Resources
- Environment Friendly Products
- 100% Biomass
- Environmentally Safe Fire Starting Cubes
- Made From Wood and Vegetable Oil
- 2010 Outstanding Non-Food Specialty Item
- Lights 18-24 Fires
- For Use with Grills, Stoves, Fireplaces, Campfires
- 100% Recyclable
Why Use If You Care 100% Biomass Firelighter?
If You Care 100% Biomass Firelighters are made with wood from FSC-certified and 100% non-GMO vegetable oil. Therefore, it is made from 100% renewable resources. If You Care 100% Biomass Firelighters are non-toxic and harmless when in contact with plants, vegetation or aquatic organisms. If You Care 100% Biomass Firelighters can be safely stored near or with food.
No Petroleum Products
Some firelighters contain kerosene and/or paraffin or paraffin wax, all derived from petroleum, and therefore based on fossil fuels. With the combustion of some firelighters, formaldehyde—a substance which has been classified as a human carcinogen by the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) and as a probable human carcinogen by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)—may be released. If You Care 100% Biomass Firelighters are 100% from renewable resources and non-toxic.
Carbon Neutral Emissions
Because If You Care Firelighters are made 100% from biomass—wood and vegetable oil—the emissions resulting from their combustion are considered carbon neutral. This is due to the fact that the CO2 emitted from the combustion of biomass is offset by reduction of CO2 in the atmosphere as a result of new biomass growth. This is in accordance with guidelines by the EPA as well as the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC). The same cannot be said for firelighters using petroleum products, such as kerosene, paraffin wax or slack wax.
Uses and Benefits
If You Care 100% Biomass Firelighters are perfect for:
- Wood burning fireplaces
- Charcoal burning grills
- Wood burning stoves/ovens
- Campfires and/or outdoor fire pits
If You Care 100% Biomass Firelighters have the following additional benefits:
- Burn for 8-10 minutes each, with the first 5 minutes producing the strongest flame
- Extremely stable with very long shelf life
- Do not dry out or lose their firepower even after opening
- No unpleasant smells
- Not oily or greasy
- Can be stored in proximity to food
If You Care Firelighters Product Lifecycle
- Wood from FSC-certified forests
- 100% non-GMO vegetable oil
- 100% renewable resources
- Unbleached paper totally chlorine-free (TCF)
- 100% non-toxic inks and glues
- 100% Carbon Neutral emissions
- 100% renewable resources
- No petroleum products - no kerosene; no paraffin wax
- Less soot than firelighters made with paraffin wax
- Non-toxic - no formaldehyde, no added chemicals
- Not harmful if in contact with vegetation, plant or aquatic organisms
- Not harmful if stored near food
- Minimum waste
- Perfect for fireplaces
- Perfect for lighting grills
- Perfect for lighting wood burning stoves and ovens
- Perfect for lighting campfires and/or outdoor fire pits
- Paper bag is biodegradable but should be recycled
Рекомендации по Применению
How To Use If You Care Firelighters
If You Care Firelighters are quick and easy to use when lighting wood fires or charcoal grills. Just follow these simple steps:
- Open Bag
- Place 3-4 If You Care Firelighters Under wood or on Top of charcoal.
- Light each Firelighter on the fractured side of the cube. Cube burns for 8-10 minutes with the first 5 minutes producing the strongest flame.
Note: Firelighters must be completely burned before any food is put on the grill.
Burning natural firewood or other wood stove fuels results in the emission of combustion byproducts, including chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and other reproductive harm.