Если заказ оформлен до 16:00 - то мы его отправим в тот же день!
Jakemans, Throat & Chest, Menthol Cough Suppressant, Cherry Flavored, 30 Lozenges
- Est 1907
- With Other Natural Flavor
- Oral Anesthetic
- Made in Boston, England, for Over 100 Years Using the Finest Natural Ingredients
Jakemans famous and original Throat & Chest Lozenges are made with the finest natural ingredients, carefully blended with soothing menthol to obtain a unique mouth watering and refreshing taste.
Once tasted they will be your favorite soothing lozenge!
Uses Temporarily relieves:
- Cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation occurring with the common cold or inhaled irritants.
- Occasional minor irritation, pain, sore mouth, and sore throat.
Рекомендации по Применению
- Adults and children 2 years and over, dissolve lozenge slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor.
|Active Ingredient (in each lozenge)||Purpose|
|Menthol 5 mg||Antitussive (cough suppressant)/oral anesthetic|
|Inactive Ingredients glucose syrup, lactic acid, natural flavor, sodium lactate, sugar, water.|
No added color
Sore throat warning If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema.
- Cough that occurs with excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.