Если заказ оформлен до 16:00 - то мы его отправим в тот же день!
- New Look Same Great Taste!
- USDA Organic
- Family Farms Since 1937
- NON GMO Project Verified
- Certified Organic by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF)
Cultivating A Family Tradition
At Lundberg Family Farms, we produce high quality organic products. It's a family passion and our commitment has spanned over three generations, since 1937. We grow our rice sustainably with farming practices that conserve water resources, build soil integrity, and support a healthier ecosystem. We pride ourselves on making great-tasting organic products that are good for you and the environment.-The Lundberg Family
Enjoy the exotic, earthy, nutty flavor of wild porcini mushrooms in this elegant Italian-style risotto. We created this delicious gourmet side dish by blending quality organic ingredients like mushrooms, garlic, and onion with our creamy Arborio rice. You'll love how the individual kernels plump, creating a rich, creamy sauce while the rice grains remain separate and al dente.
Preparing this tasty risotto take about 20 minutes and requires minimal stirring. It's an easy, convenient way to add gourmet flair to any meal.
Рекомендации по Применению
Quick & Easy Preparation Instructions
- In a heavy 2 qt. saucepan, saute rice in ? Tbsp. Olive oil over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Add 2 ? cups water and contents of seasoning pouch. Stir well and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer, cook uncovered for 20 minutes stirring occasionally until rice is tender
- Garnish with grated Parmesan cheese if desired. Serve piping hot.
Organic arborio rice, organic brown rice flour, sea salt, organic dried cane syrup, organic wild porcini mushrooms, organic dried onion, organic dried garlic, natural flavors (butter, garlic, onion), organic sunflower or safflower oil, organic black pepper, lactic acid, organic rice concentrate.
|Serving Size: 58 g-about ? cup rice and 2 tsp. seasoning mix (1 cup prepared)|
|Serving Per Container: 3|
|Amount Per Serving||Packaged||Prepared|