Если заказ оформлен до 16:00 - то мы его отправим в тот же день!
Method, Dryer-Activated Fabric Softener, Lavender Lilac, 12.2 fl oz (360 ml)
- Ditch The Dryer Sheet
- 4 Sprays Equals 1 Dryer Sheet
- Less Waste, No Sheet
- Softens + Fragrances + Reduces Static
- 100 Loads
- Spray Directly Into Dryer
- Made By and For People Against Dirty
The Best Dryer Sheet is No Sheet at All
In your hand you hold a dryer-activated super softener. The naturally derived formula disperses as your dryer tumbles to soften fabric, reduce static and leave clothes smelling oh-so-fresh. We said it was super.
Ditch the dryer sheet for this ultra-concentrated, heat-activated spray. The hypoallergenic formula with plant-based Smartsoft Technology softens fabric, reduces static + leaves clothes smelling fresh. All with no waste.
Рекомендации по Применению
Transfer wet laundry to the dryer, shake bottle, then spray onto wet garments, softener will disperse evenly when you turn the dryer on.
2 sprays = small load | 4 sprays = medium load.
6 sprays = large load.
Dry on warm or hot for at least 15 minutes.
Psst...the heat makes it work. Really.
- Place clean, wet laundry in dryer. Shake bottle and spray directly on garments.
- Tumble dry to activate formula (for at least 15 minutes).
- Prepare yourself for a load of sweet-smelling clothes softer than a parade of velvet bunnies.
What's In It: Water (aqua), dicocoylethyl hydroxyethylmonium methosulfate*, propanediol*, glycol distearate*, glyceryl oleate*/stearate*, propylene glycol, cocamidopropylamine oxide*, phenoxyethanol, calcium chloride*, methylisothiazolinone, fragrance (parfum: benzyl alcohol, benzyl salicylate, cinnamyl alcohol, citronellol, geraniol, hexyl cinnamal, lyral, limonene, lilial).
*Denotes plant or mineral origin
Contains:Poly(oxy-1,2-ethanediyl), alpha-[2[bis(2 aminoethyl) methylammonio] ethyl]- omega- hydroxy-N,N"-DI-Cl-14-18 acyl dervis., me sulfates (salts) and ethanol.
Caution: Eye Irritant. See side panel.
Never tested on animals.
Caution: May irritate eyes. Do not mix with other chemicals. Do not get in eyes. First Aid Treatment: If in eyes, rinse with water for 15 minutes. If swallowed, call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
Keep out of reach of children.