Если заказ оформлен до 16:00 - то мы его отправим в тот же день!
- All Natural
- 100% Whole Wheat
- Sweetened With Honey And Unsulphured Molasses
- 0 g Trans Fat
- Whole Grain - 25 g or More Per Serving
- Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily
Taste Why They're Mi-Delicious
For over 50 years, we've used the same simple methods to bake our graham crackers. Why change, when healthy, natural ingredients, let us make such delicious treats? Samuel Midel invented these wholesome graham crackers because he wanted to make sure his children got real nutrition when they snacked. We're happy to keep the same promise to you...no food additives, no fancy packaging, just simple, old-fashioned delicious.
MI-Del Honey Graham Crackers are reminiscent of the traditional good taste of Dr. Sylvester Graham's original. They are made with 100% whole wheat flour and unsulphured molasses. They contain no refined sugar. Enjoy these crackers as a snack, or try them in your favorite natural recipes.
Рекомендации по Применению
Traditional Graham Cracker Crust
Makes 1 (9-inch) pie shell
- 1 (8-ounce) sleeve Mi-Del Graham crackers (about 25 crackers)
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup, honey, or agave nectar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Pinch Salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Position a rack in the center of the oven.
- In a food processor, pulse the graham crackers and salt until finely ground. Transfer the mixture to a bowl. Stir in the butter, syrup, and vanilla. The mixture should resemble wet sand.
- Press the crust evenly into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie plate. Bake the crust until lightly colored and dry to the touch, about 15 minutes. Cool completely before filling.
Whole wheat flour, honey, unsulphured molasses, soybean oil, leavening (sodium bicarbonate, ammonium bicarbonate), salt, soy lecithin, lemon oil.
Contains: Wheat, soy.
Allergy Warning: Produced in a facility that also processes or handles milk products.
|Serving Size: 4 Crackers (38 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 12|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|