Если заказ оформлен до 16:00 - то мы его отправим в тот же день!
- Sore Throat Relief
- Shortens Duration
- Reduces Severity
- Clinically Proven
- Pelargonium Sidoides 1X
- Cools & Soothes
- 8.5% Alcohol
- Gluten Free
Pelargonium sidoides is a unique geranium species native to southern Africa. It has been used for centuries in traditional remedies for upper respiratory ailments.
Umcka Throat Spray contains the special preparation of Pelargonium sidoides roots used in clinical research.
Shortens duration and reduces severity of symptoms associated with sore throat.
- Metered Dose Sprayer
- Shortens Duration/Reduces Severity of Sore Throat
- Cooling & Soothing
- Clinically proven active Pelargonium sidoides 1X
Рекомендации по Применению
- Shake well before use. For best results, use at first sign of symptoms; continue use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
- Adults & children 12 years of age and older: apply 4 sprays into the back of the mouth 3 times daily.
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
(in sprays = 2.8 ml)
|Pelargonium sidoides 1X||Shortens duration and reduces severity of sore throat symptoms|
Alcohol (8.5%), maltodextrin, menthol, natural cherry flavor with other natural flavors, natural spearmint flavor with other natural flavors, purified water, vegetable-source glycerin, xylitol
Tamper Evident: Safety sealed with outer shrinkband. Do not use if shrinkband is broken or missing.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- New symptoms occur, symptoms get worse or last more than 7 days.
- Fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Store at room temperature 20-25?C (68-77?F) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.