Если заказ оформлен до 16:00 - то мы его отправим в тот же день!
- Clinically Tested By Dermatologists
- Accepted National Eczema Association
- Maximum Strength
Dual Action Formula
- Relief of itch flare-ups due to eczema
- Moisturizes to restore visibly healthier skin
Neosporin Eczema Essentials
Hydrocortisone Anti-itch Cream works to relieve itch due to eczema and restore visibly healthier skin. It is clinically shown to improve dryness, flaking and the appearance of redness.
Our unique Relipid formula contains a lipid, humectant, emollient and botanical blend to help retain moisture essential for healthy looking skin.
Temporarily relieves itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation, and rashes due to:
- Seborrheic dermatitis
- Other uses of this product should only be under the advice and supervision of a doctor
Рекомендации по Применению
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Children under 2 years of age: do not use, ask a doctor
|Inactive ingredients Water, petrolatum, glycerin, mineral oil, ceteareth-6, dimethicone, VP/eicosene copolymer, stearyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP copolymer, cetyl alcohol, carbomer, edetate disodium, methylparaben, sodium citrate, dipropylene glycol, ethylparaben, propylparaben, citric acid, ethylene brassylate, oat kernel extract, dihydrocitronellol, boswellia serrata resin extract, cis-3-hexenyl salicylate, sodium hydroxide*|
*May contain this ingredient
Does not contain antibiotics
For external use only.
Do not use for the treatment of diaper rash. Consult a doctor.
When using this product avoid contact with eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Store at 20? to 25?C (68? to 77?F)