Если заказ оформлен до 16:00 - то мы его отправим в тот же день!
- #1 Doctor Recommended Brand
- 24 Hour Infection Protection
- Maximum Strength Pain and Itch Relief
- Minimizes the Appearance of Scars
- No Sting
- Every Cut. Every Time. Use with Band-Aid Bandages.
Powerful Pain and Itch Relief for Cuts, Scrapes, and Burns
- Bacitracin Zinc
- Neomycin Sulfate
- Polymyxin B Sulfate
- Pramoxine HCI
- First Aid Antibiotic/Pain Relieving Ointment
Heliderm Technology provides a nourishing environment for skin*
First Aid to help prevent infection and for temporary relief of pain or discomfort in minor:
*Formulated with a unique base of cocoa butter, cottonseed oil, olive oil, sodium pyruvate, vitamin E, and white petrolatum.
Рекомендации по Применению
Adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- Clean the affected area
- Apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- May be covered with a sterile bandage
- Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
Store at 20? to 25? C (68? to 77?F)
|Active Ingredients (in each gram)||Purpose|
|Bacitracin 500 units||First Aid Antibiotic|
|Neomycin 3.5 mg||First Aid Antibiotic|
|Polymixin||First Aid Antibiotic|
|Pramoxine HCI 10 mg||External Analgestic|
Inactive ingredients: Petroleum, gossypium herbaceum (cotton) seed oil, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, theobroma cacao (cocoa), seed butter, tocopheryl acetate, sodium pyruvate.
For external use only.
Do not use:
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- In the eyes
- Over large areas of the body
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Deep or puncture wounds
- Animal bites
- Serious burns
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You need to use longer than 1 week
- Condition persists or gets worse
- Symptoms persist for more than 1 week, or clear up and occur again within a few days
- Rash or other allergic reaction develops
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.