Если заказ оформлен до 16:00 - то мы его отправим в тот же день!
- LivingNow Gluten Free
- Always Made Without- Dairy-Wheat- Soy- Nuts- Eggs
- Produced in a Dedicated Gluten Free, Allergy-Friendly Facility
- Certified Gluten-Free
- This Box Equals 3 Cups of Conventional Flour
- CRC Pareve
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Simply Natural
- Made Without the 8 Major Common Allergens
- Just Pure Gluten-Free Goodness
- Vegetarian/Vegan Product
Enjoy the foods you love without the ingredients that don't love you.
Living Now is more than just a brand of great-tasting gluten-free foods- it's a way of life for anyone with food sensitivities. This premium line provides wholesome, healthy foods bursting with flavor and made without gluten and major common allergens including wheat, nuts, soy, dairy, eggs, and shellfish. Living Now is produced in a dedicated, allergy-friendly facility and is GMO-free with no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives. With Living Now eating is safe, fun, and satisfying again!
Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour
At Living Now we believe people with food sensitivities shouldn’t sacrifice taste to enjoy the foods they love. That’s why we created our Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour. Designed to be used just like ordinary wheat flour, our unique combination of wholesome, natural, Non-GMO ingredients creates baked goods that are light, fluffy and flavorful with a texture that’s delightfully surprising. Our All-Purpose Flour is so good you won’t believe it’s free of gluten and the eight most common food allergens!
Рекомендации по Применению
One cup ow Living Now Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour is equivalent to one cup of wheat flour and can be substituted in your recipes.
Chocolate Freedom Cupcakes
A recipe the whole family can enjoy! Free from gluten and corn, allergy-friendly, and a low glycemic index.
- 2 cups Living Now Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour
- 1 cup Now Organic Cocoa Powder
- 1 ? cups Now Real Food Sugarless Sugar
- ? tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup rice milk
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 tsp NOW Organic Vanilla Extract
- ? cup organic canola oil
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F convection). Grease two 12-cup muffin pans or line with paper baking cups.
- In a large bowl combine gluten-free flour, cocoa, sugar, sea salt and baking soda and set aside.
- In a separate bowl combine rice milk, hot water, vanilla extract and canola oil.
- Whisk wet ingredients with dry ingredients until better is smooth.
- Fill prepared cupcake cups 2/3 full with batter.
- Bake cupcakes in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes and finish with your favorite frostings.
White rice flour, brown rice flour, tapioca flour, potato starch, potato flour and cellulose.
No artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners or hydrogenated oils.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (40 g)|
|Serving Per Container: about 12|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|