Если заказ оформлен до 16:00 - то мы его отправим в тот же день!
- Purely Gluten-Free
- USDA Organic
- Certified Gluten-Free
- CRC Pareve
- Certified Organic by QAI
Organic ancient grains that makes a great substitute for rice.
Good source of protein and iron.
Always Made Without
Produced in a dedicated gluten-free, allergy-friendly facility.
Quinoa is an amazing, tasty versatile grain and a good source of protein and iron. Living Now Organic Black Quinoa has an earthy, robust flavor. Slightly firmer in texture than both Red and White Quinoa, Black Quinoa pairs well with bolder-flavored foods and is an excellent complement to other grains. It can be cooked on its own, added to soups and salads, used to make pasta, or baked to create a crunchy and flavorful snack food or topping.
Living Now was developed to provide wholesome, healthy foods bursting with flavor and made without gluten and major common allergens including wheat, nuts, soy, dairy, eggs, and shellfish. Living Now is produced in a dedicated allergy-friendly facility and is non-GMO with no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Рекомендации по Применению
Note for 1 cup of Black Quinoa you will need 2 cups of water or stock.
- Place Black Quinoa in a mesh strainer and rinse under cold water.
- Place water or stock into a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Add Black Quinoa and turn heat to low
- Cover the pot and allow the Black Quinoa to cook for a minimum of 15 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed.
- When Black Quinoa is ready, remove from saucepan and fluff with fork.
- Serve and enjoy!
Organic black quinoa.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (44 g)|
|Serving Per Container: about 9|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|