Если заказ оформлен до 16:00 - то мы его отправим в тот же день!
- Organic Tea
- Celebrating People, Plant and Pure Tea
- Medium Caffeine
- Real Ingredients - Premium Organic Teas & Herbs
- 100% Real Fruits, Flowers & Spices
- Nothing Else. - No "Natural" Flavors or Fragrances
- Nutty & Savory Smooth Green Tea
- USDA Organic
- 18 Non-GMO Biodegradable Tea Bags
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Non GMO Project
- Carbon Free
- Certified B Corporation
Toasted Rice (or Gen Mai Cha) is a traditional Japanese green tea blended with toasted rice. The result is a smooth rich brew with a nutty flavor and savory depth.
This green tea was known as the "peasants' tea" who added rice to make the precious tea last longer. Today, we bring you this fine organic tea through careful sourcing and tasting.
People: We are artists, alchemists, world travelers, tea lovers and above all, a brother and sister. Our dedicated tea'm shares our mission of bringing you the best tasting organic tea that is sourced directly from fair labor gardens because we believe all people should be paid a wage that allows their families to thrive.
Founders, Ahmed & Reem Rahim
Through thoughtful choices, we are committed to reducing our impact on the planet.
- Organic tea cultivation protects the health of farmers, the planet and you
- Natural biodegradable filter-paper tea bags; not GMO corn or plastic see-through bags
- Recyclable boxes made of 85% post-consumer waste, printed with soy-based inks and without unneeded shrink-wrap
- Programs that lower and offset our carbon emissions including a solar powered production facility
Рекомендации по Применению
Steep in freshly boiled water for 2-3 minutes.
Organic sencha green-tea, organic toasted rice.
Tea is naturally gluten-free.