Если заказ оформлен до 16:00 - то мы его отправим в тот же день!
NurturMe, Натуральная детская каша, с киноа, сладким картофелем и изюмом, 3.7 унций (104 г)
- Organic Cereals
- Gluten Free
- Non GMO
- BPA Free
- A Healthy Alternative to Rice Cereal
- With Organic Iron
- Balanced Protein
- Easily Digestible
- Plant-Based Nutrients
- Gluten, Dairy, and Soy Free
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Quinoa (Keen-Wah) is a Nutritious First Food for Infants
Why our quinoa?
It's the first infant quinoa cereal fortified with vitamins and minerals derived from whole foods which are easily digestible and aid in nutrient absorption.
Naturally occurring health benefits:
- Choline that promotes brain development
- Omega 3,6,9 fatty acids that promote brain and eye development
- Prebiotics that support development of healthy digestive & immune systems
Рекомендации по Применению
- Pour - 2 Tbsp
- Add - 3-5 Tbsp
Pour the desired amount of dry cereal into bowl.
Add 3-5 Tbsps of breast milk, water or formula per serving to create a puree.
Feed your infant right away and throw away leftovers.
Infants first feeding:
The AAP recommends introducing solid foods around 6 months of age.
- Heat liquid of choice** with a bottle warmer, or microwave on medium (50%) power for 15 to 30 seconds.
- Pour in liquid and mix thoroughly with cereal to even out the temperature.
- Test the temperature before serving.
*Prepared cereal can vary from gray to tan color due to plant-based nutrients.
**Note: Do not microwave breast milk as it can break down its composition.
Organic quinoa, organic raisins, organic sweet potatoes, organic rice flour, Contains 2% or less of the following: Calcium citrate, organic iron sourced from organic curry leaves extract, organic vitamins and minerals A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, C, E, biotin, zinc, copper, potassium, magnesium sourced from a blend of water extracted organic: Curry leaves, guava, lemon, sesbania, amla, holy basil leaves and annatto seeds, organic vitamin D sourced from organic crimini mushrooms, B12 (methylcobalamin).
Manufactured in a facility that also processes dairy and soy.
Storage: Reseal bag after use. For maximum freshness use within 30 days after opening. Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 2 Tbsp (13 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 8|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value (Infants)|