Если заказ оформлен до 16:00 - то мы его отправим в тот же день!
- Refined Coconut with no Coconut Flavor or Scent
- Try Our Virgin Coconut Oil for a Full Coconut Flavor
- Nourishing People & Planet
- Organic Superfood
- Neutral Flavor for All Recipes
- USDA Organic
- Non GMO Project Verified
- 0 g Trans Fats
- Non-BPA Container
- No Hexane
- Certified Organic by QAI and Ecocert ICO
- Certified B Corporation
This creamy, expeller-pressed coconut oil is refined for a neutral flavor and a higher smoke point. A perfect choice for recipes where a coconut flavor is not desired. Ideal for baking, frying and body care.
Made from organic dried coconut, with no chemicals used in the refining process.
Made without pesticides, GMOs or hexane.
Use as a vegan butter replacement for baking, as a spread on bread or as an all-purpose cooking oil. Also great for skin care, hair-care and massage.
For a light coconut flavor and scent, try our unrefined Virgin Coconut Oil.
Рекомендации по Применению
Wild Rice and Mushroom Pilaf
- 2 Tbsp Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil
- 2 cups cremini mushrooms (sliced) '
- 1 1/2 cups wild rice
- 1 cup leeks (white and tender green pars, coarsely chopped)
- 2/3 cups celery (sliced)
- 4 cloves garlic (sliced)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 3 cups water
- 2 Tbsp. Nutiva Organic Hempseed
Saute mushrooms, wild rice, leeks, celery and garlic in coconut oil over medium heat for 5 minutes. Lower heat; add water and salt. Cover and simmer 30 minutes until water is absorbed. Sprinkle with hempseed and serve immediately.
Organic, refined, expeller-pressed coconut oil
Bottled in a peanut free facility.
Storage: No refrigeration required: solid at room temperature and melts at 76°F.
Note: Any brown specks are natural to coconut.
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (15 ml)|
|Serving Per Container: About 107|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|