Если заказ оформлен до 16:00 - то мы его отправим в тот же день!
Palmer's, Skin Success, Fade Milk, Tone Correcting Body Lotion, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)
- The Experts in Even Skin Tone Since 1840
- Now with Retinol
- Anti-Dark Spot
- Fades Dark Spots
- Evens Skin Tone
- Brightens Skin
- Balances Tone
- Corrects Discoloration
- Deeply Moisturizes
- With Alpha Hydroxy, Vitamins C & E & Sunscreen
- Lightens dark discolorations in the skin such as: pigments in the skin that may occur in pregnancy or from use of oral contraceptives
- Contains a sunscreen to help prevent darkening from recurring
Skin discoloration is not limited to your face. Dark spots and uneven skin tone can appear all over the body, typically caused by sun exposure, acne scars, pregnancy, or even severe dryness. Palmer's Skin Success Fade Milk is a tone correcting body lotion that targets pigment-prone areas such as knees, elbows, feet and decolletage to fade unwanted discoloration such as:
- Dark Spots
- Age Spots
- Post Acne Scars
- Uneven Skin Tone
|Hydroquinone||Fades Dark Spots and discoloration|
|Retinol||Helps improve fine lines and boosts collagen|
|Vitamin E||Protects against free radicals|
|Alpha Hydroxy Fruit Acids||Helps increase cell turnover|
|Vitamin C||Naturally brightens|
|Enhanced Moisturizers||Deeply nourishes skin|
Contains an added sunscreen to help protect skin from daytime sun damage and prevent darkening from recurring. Visible improvement in as little as 2 weeks*.
*May take up to 6 weeks
Рекомендации по Применению
- Adults: Apply a small amount as a thin layer on the affected area twice daily, or use as directed by a doctor. If no improvement is seen after 3 months of treatment, use of this product should be discontinued
- Lightening effect of this product may not be noticed on very dark skin.
- Children under 12 years of age: do not use unless directed by a doctor.
|Hydroquinone, 2.0%||Skin lightener|
|Padimate O 3.0%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive ingredients Water (aqua), glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, mineral oil (paraffinum liquidum), isopropyl myristate, stearyl alcohol, dimethicone, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, ceteareth-20, retinol, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate, vaccinium myrtillus fruit/leaf extract, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit extract, citrus limon (lemon) fruit extract, acer saccharum (sugar maple) extract, saccharum officinarum (sugar cane) extract, citric acid, caprylic/capric triglyceride, diazolidinyl urea, propylene glycol, sodium metabisulfite, disodium EDTA, lauryl glucoside, xanthan gum, sodium sulfite, zea mays (corn) oil, canola oil glyceride, BHT, TBHQ, methylparaben, propylparaben, fragrance (parfum), citronellol, hydroxycitronellal, butylphenyl methylpropional, linalool, hydroxyisohexyl 3-cylcohexene carboxaldehyde, limonene, alpha-isomethyl ionone.|
For external use only.
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Some of the users of this product may experience a mild skin irritation
- If skin irritation becomes severe, stop use and consult a doctor
- Do not use on children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Sun exposure should be limited by using a sunscreen agent, a sun blocking agent, or protective clothing to cover bleached skin after treatment to prevent darkening from recurring.
- Close cap securely after each use
- Due to the active ingredient, product may darken over time when exposed to air
Palmer's is against animal testing.
Palmer's does not manufacture store brands.