Если заказ оформлен до 16:00 - то мы его отправим в тот же день!
- Now With Retinol
- The Experts in Even Skin Tone Since 1840
- Anti-Dark Spot
- Fades Dark Spots
- Evens Skin Tone
- With Kojic Dipalmitate, Alpha Hydroxy Fruit Acids & Shea Butter
- Lightens dark discolorations in the skin such as: pigment in the skin that may occur in pregnancy or from the use of oral contraceptives
- Contains a sunscreen to help prevent darkening from recurring
Palmer's Skin Success Dark Spot Corrector Fade Serum is a rapid pigment-reduction concentrate that delivers active tone correcting ingredients to effectively fade:
- Dark Spots
- Age Spots
- Post-Acne Scars
- Sun Damage
Revealing a brighter, more radiant and uniform complexion. Recommended for all skin types and tones.
|Hydroquinone||Fades dark spots and discoloration|
|Retinol||Helps improve fine lines and boosts collagen|
|Kojic Dipalmitate||Evens Skin Tone|
|Alpha Hydroxy Fruit Acids||Helps increase cell turnover|
|Vitamin C||Naturally brightens complexion|
|Vitamin E||Helps prevent free radical damage|
|Bilberry Extract||Targets hyperpigmentation|
|Shea Butter||Deeply nourishes skin|
Light enough to wear under makeup. Contains an added sunscreen to help protect skin from daytime sun damage. Visible improvement in as little as two weeks.*
* May take up to 6 weeks
Рекомендации по Применению
- Adults: apply a small amount as a thin layer on the affected area twice daily, or use as directed by a doctor. If no improvement is seen after 3 months of treatment, use of this product should be discontinued.
- Lightening effect of this product may not be noticed on very dark skin.
- Children under 12 years of age: do not use unless directed by a doctor.
|Padimate 0, 3.0%||Sunscreen|
Water, glycerin, mineral oil, isopropyl myristate, cetearyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, dimethicone, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, ceteareth-20, retinol, tocopheryl acetate, kojic dipalmitate, ascorbyl palmitate, citrus limon (lemon) fruit extract, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit extract, vaccinium myrtillus fruit extract, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, saccharum officinarum (sugar cane) extract, acer saccharum (sugar maple) extract, citric acid, diazolidinyl urea, xanthan gum, caprylic/capric triglyceride, sodium sulfite, sodium metabisulfite, lauryl glucoside, BHT, TBHQ, disodium EDTA, acacia senegal gum, zea mays (corn) oil, canola oil glyceride, propylene glycol, propylparaben, methyl paraben, fragrance, limonene.
For external use only.
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Some of the users of this product may experience a mild skin irritation
- If skin irritation becomes severe, stop use and consult a doctor
- Do not use on children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Sun exposure should be limited by using a sunscreen agent, a sun blocking agent, or protective clothing to cover bleached skin after treatment to prevent darkening from recurring
- Close cap securely after each use
- Due to the active ingredient, product may darken over time when exposed to air
Palmer's is Against Animal Testing
Palmer's does not manufacture store brands