Если заказ оформлен до 16:00 - то мы его отправим в тот же день!
Physician's Formula, Inc., Bronze Booster, Glow-Boosting Beauty Balm BB Bronzer, SPF 20, Medium to Dark, 0.3 oz (9 g)
- SPF 20 Broad Spectrum Sunscreen
- Glow Activator Technology
- Instant & Lasting Bronze Glow!
- Recommended as an Effective Broad Spectrum Sunscreen-Skin Cancer Foundation
- #1 in Bronzers*
- Paraben Free
- Gluten Free
- Oil Free
- Fragrance Free
- Dermatologist Approved
Bronzer + BB Cream Benefits
- Line Softening
Glow Activator Technology
Triple-Action Bronze Boosting helps to enhance and extend the life of your tan glow and improve skin’s clarity and radiance.
- Kapi Kacchu Seeds & Phospholipids
- Ceratonia Siliqua
- Vitamins C & E
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
1st Ever BB Bronzer
Multi-tasking formula combines the benefits of a BB cream with the glowing finish of a bronzer:
- Line Softening
*US Nielsen, AOC June 2013
Рекомендации по Применению
May be worn alone or over makeup. Lightly brush bronzer over face and neck for a natural-looking tan glow. To accentuate and contour, apply more over cheekbones. For the most even application, be sure to tap excess powder from brush before applying.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply: at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
|Titanium Dioxide 6.0%||Sunscreen|
Inactive Ingredients: Talc, synthetic fluorphlogopite, dimethicone, mica, nylon-12, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, diisostearyl malate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, ascorbic acid, inositol, maltodextrin, methicone, mucuna pruriens seed extract, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbitan sesquioleate, tin oxide, tocopheryl acetate, zinc stearate, phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Carmine, iron oxides, manganese violet, red 30 lake, titanium dioxide, ultramarines, yellow 5 lake.
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product
- Keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask doctor if
- If rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun