Если заказ оформлен до 16:00 - то мы его отправим в тот же день!
Physician's Formula, Inc., Super CC Color-Correction + Care SPF 30, Light/Medium, 1 oz (28 g)
- Color-Correction + Care
- All-Over Blur CC Cream
- Moisturizer + Primer + Foundation + SPF
- SPF 30 - Broad Spectrum Sunscreen
- Color - Correcting Pigments + Anti- Aging
- Paraben Free
- Gluten Free
- Cruelty Free
- Fragrance Free
- Oil Free
- Dermatologist Approved
- Fine Lines
- Dark Circles
- Age Spots
- Uneven Skin Tone
- Dark Shadows
- Signs of Fatigue
Multi-Tasking Priming CC
- Ultra-smoothing multi-tasker can be used as a moisturizer, primer, foundation and SPF protector.
- Weightless formula instantly blurs imperfections, minimizes the appearance of pores, smoothes skin tone and texture while delivering nourishing benefits.
- Universal priming CC Cream can be worn alone or under makeup application.
- High-tech ingredients combined with the perfect combination of 3 color-correcting pigments conceal imperfections to brighten & smooth skin instantly & over time for a flawless complexion
- Yellow corrects blue imperfections and warms skin tone
- Green tones down redness
- Pink brightens and illuminates
- Anti-aging brighteners restore a look of radiance and smoothness
- SPF 30 protects from UVA/UVB ray, helping to prevent future damageage
Why is Super CC Super?
Super CC is the next generation of multi-functional complexion correctors. These 1st ever multi-tasking makeup + skin care hybrids Color-Correct + Care in one simple step. Invisible micro color-correcting pigments and high-tech anti-aging ingredients deliver a flawless youthful-looking complexion without imperfections effortlessly.
Use • Helps prevent Sunburn. • If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Рекомендации по Применению
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Reapply. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours. Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses. Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
Gently shake before each use. Lightly pump a small amount of cream and apply directly onto face and neck using fingertips to blend. After use, replace cap. Use alone or under makeup.
|Titanium Dioxide 2.3%|
Zinc Oxide 6.3%
|Inactive ingredients: Dimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, hydrogenated polydecene, isodecyl neopentanoate, dimethicone crosspolymer, polymethylsilsesquioxane, hexyl laurate, PEG-10 dimethicone, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, silica, vinyl dimethicone/methicone silsesquioxane crosspolymer, calcium aluminum borosilicate, stearic acid, synthetic wax, titanium dioxide, dimethicone/bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 crosspolymer, dimethicone/PEG-10/15 crosspolymer, hydroxycapric acid, hydroxycinnamic acid, teprenone, hydroxycaprylic acid, tocopheryl acetate, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, tocopherol, alumina, butylene glycol, caprylic/capric triglyceride, dipropylene glycol, disteardimonium hectorite, iron oxides, mica, PEG-4, propylene carbonate, sodium citrate, synthetic fluorphlogopite, tin oxide, caprylyl glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, hexylene glycol, phenoxyethanol.|
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask doctor. If rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.