Если заказ оформлен до 16:00 - то мы его отправим в тот же день!
Physician's Formula, Inc., Youthful Wear, Cosmeceutical Youth Boosting Foundation, Medium, 1.0 oz (29 g)
- + Brush
- Smooth, Flawless, Even Youth, Airbrushing, Boosting
- Step 2
- SPF 15
- Look Up To 10 Years Younger Instantly!*
- Velvet Feel, Flawless Coverage
- Fragrance Free
- Paraben Free
- Gluten Free
- Dermatologist Approved
- Clinically Tested
- 12 Hour Wear
*Based on the individual perception of a panel of women using Youthful Wear.
Cosmeceutical Youth-Boosting Foundation + Brush
1 st Ever Cosmeceutical Foundation
- Breakthrough perfecting formula melts into skin, instantly evening out skin tone and texture.
- Ultra -luxurious and ultra-lightweight foundation glides on and blends effortlessly delivering flawless coverage with a smooth velvety finish that lasts all day.
- High-performance formula helps treat the visible signs of aging restoring firmness & elasticity and improving skin's appearance instantly and long-term.
See the Instant Makeup Facelift!
Proven Visible Results*
- Look up 10 years younger instantly
- 100% saw less deep wrinkles & fine lines instantly
- 94% saw lifted & firmer-looking skin after 3 weeks
- 100% of women would use Youth Wear as an alternative to a cosmetic procedure
- Helps prevent Sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decrease the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
Рекомендации по Применению
Apply as Step 2 after concealer. Lightly squeeze tube to dispense foundation. Apply foundation directly onto face and blend with enclosed foundation brush or with fingertips. Blend evenly until desired coverage is achieved. After use, replace cap onto tube. Follow with powder.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in sun, especially from 10 am- 2 pm
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun