Если заказ оформлен до 16:00 - то мы его отправим в тот же день!
Physician's Formula, Inc., Youthful Wear, Cosmeceutical Youth-Boosting, Spotless Concealer, SPF 15, Light/Medium, 0.14 oz (4.0 g)
- Reduce the Appearance of Spots 67%*
- SPF 15 Broad Spectrum Sunscreen
- Spot Application Roller
- Instant Spotless Coverage
- Look up to 10 Years Younger Instantly!*
- Proven Visible Results!
- Paraben Free
- Gluten Free
- Dermatologist Approved
- Clinically Tested
- 12 Hour Wear
- Recommended as an Effective Broad Spectrum Sunscreen - Skin Cancer Foundation
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
Say Goodbye to Spots!
- Powerful, brightening cosmeceutical ingredients help improve the appearance of dark spots, age spots and sun spots instantly and over time.
- Formulated with Spotless Technology, clinically proven to erase the look of up to 20 years of natural skin darkening.
- Broad Spectrum SPF 15 protects skin and helps prevent new spots or discoloration from developing.
Proven Visible Results**
100% saw brighter and more even skin instantly
90% saw less visible sun damage in 2 weeks
100% saw significantly lighter dark spots in 3 weeks and less dark spots overall in 4 weeks
100% saw less fine lines and deep wrinkles in 3 weeks
*Based on average measured results from a panel of women using Youthful Wear Spotless Makeup. Results are based on a comparison of subjects before without makeup on and after with makeup on.
**Based on the individual perception of a panel of women using Youthful Wear Spotless Makeup.
Instantly Treat + Cover:
- Dark Spots
- Age Spots
- Sun Spots
- Uneven Skin Tone
Рекомендации по Применению
For first application, allow 5-10 twists to activate. Gently roll-on concealer to correct dark spots or any imperfections. Finish by blending with fingertip. Follow with foundation.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply: at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Inactive Ingredients: Water, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, butylene glycol, ethylhexyl hydroxystearate, isododecane, PEG-10 dimethicone, phenyl trimethicone, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, glycerin, mica, calcium aluminum borosilicate, ribes nigrum (black currant) seed oil, paeonia suffruticosa root extract, laminaria digitata extract, ceramide 3, olive glycerides, sodium hyaluronate, nylon-12, polyamide-5, alcohol, benzyl alcohol, caprylyl glycol, dehydroacetic acid, disodium EDTA, disteardimonium, hectorite, ethylhexylglycerin, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, hexylene glycol, octyldodecanol, octyldodecyl oleate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, polysilicone -11, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, sodium chloride, solidago virgaurea (goldenrod) extract, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Titanium dioxide, iron oxides.
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product
- Keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask doctor if
- If rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun