Если заказ оформлен до 16:00 - то мы его отправим в тот же день!
Physician's Formula, Inc., Youthful Wear, Cosmeceutical Youth-Boosting, Spotless Powder, SPF 15, Translucent, 0.33 oz (9.5 g)
- Reduce the Appearance of Spots 67%*
- SPF 15 Broad Spectrum Sunscreen
- Instant Spotless Coverage
- Look up to 10 Years Younger Instantly!*
- Recommended as an Effective Broad Spectrum Sunscreen - Skin Cancer Foundation
- Include Mirror & Brush
- Proven Visible Results!
- 12 Hour Wear
- Paraben Free
- Gluten Free
- Dermatologist Approved
- Clinically Tested
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
Say Goodbye to Spots!
- Skin-protecting and brightening powder effectively evens out skin tone. Works to extend the wear of foundation so your complexion remains flawless.
- Powerful, brightening cosmeceutical ingredients help improve the appearance of dark spots, age spots and sun spots instantly and over time.
- Formulated with Spotless Technology, clinically proven to erase the look of up to 20 years of natural skin darkening.
- Broad Spectrum SPF 15 protects skin and helps prevent new spots or discoloration from developing.
*Based on average measured results from a panel of women using Youthful Wear Spotless Makeup. Results are based on a comparison of subjects before without makeup on and after with makeup on.
Рекомендации по Применению
Brush on powder evenly over face and neck to even out skin tone. For best results on dry to very dry skin, apply moisturizer prior to using powder.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply: at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
|Titanium Dioxide 2%||Sunscreen|
Inactive Ingredients: Talc, zea mays (corn) starch, mica, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, dimethicone, ribes nigrum (black currant) seed oil, paeonia suffruticosa root extract, laminaria digitata extract, ceramide- 3, olive glycerides, sodium hyaluronate , nylon-12, alcohol, dimethiconol, fragrance, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, magnesium silicate, nylon 6/12, octyldodecanol, octyldodecyl oleate, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, silica, solidago virgaurea (goldenrod) extract, tin oxide, tocopherol, water, zinc stearate, benzyl alcohol, caprylyl glycol, dehydroacetic acid, hexylene glycol, phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Iron oxides, titanium oxide.
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product
- Keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask doctor if
- If rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun