Если заказ оформлен до 16:00 - то мы его отправим в тот же день!
- A Fifth-Generation, Family-Owned Ghee Business… Since 1889
- BPA Free
- A Delicious Blend of Grassfed Organic Ghee and Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- USDA Organic
- Made in USA
- Certified Organic by NJDA
Our Coconut Ghee is a deliciously nutritious cooking and baking blend you’ll absolutely love! Here’s why:
- It’s a 50/50 blend of our amazing Grassfed Organic Ghee and Organic Virgin Coconut Oil.
- It’s a versatile nutritional superstar, rich in fat-soluble vitamins, minerals, and short-and medium-chain fatty acids that provide warmth and energy.
- Use it for baking, sauteing, stir-frying, and more.
- It’s exquisitely delicate with no overpowering coconut flavor.
- It’s shelf-stable and there’s no need to refrigerate.
We make this cultured ghee with love and care, and hope you will enjoy it.
-The Agarwal Family
Рекомендации по Применению
- Mash into baked potatoes with sour cream and chives.
- Saute mushrooms in PRIMALFAT Coconut Ghee with a splash of wine and a pinch of salt for the best mushrooms ever!
- Stir into piping hot soup just before serving.
- Make coconut cream of asparagus soup: Simmer cut up asparagus in chicken stock until tender. Puree in a blender; add coconut milk and PRIMALFAT Coconut Ghee. Season to taste with herbs and spices.
- Toss quartered sweet potatoes with melted PRIMALFAT Coconut Ghee. Season with salt and pepper; bake at 400 degrees F until tender. Serve on a platter with pecans that have been sauteed in PRIMALFAT Coconut Ghee and maple syrup.
- Combine minced garlic with plenty of dried herbs such as thyme, rosemary, sage, and parsley. Add salt, pepper, and enough PRIMALFAT Coconut Ghee to make an herb paste; rub into a chicken and roast until done - be sure to baste with pan juices!
- Drizzle over fresh steamed veggies.
- Stir-fry greens such as kale, collards, and Swiss chard in PRIMALFAT Coconut Ghee for great flavor and digestibility.
- Coat root vegetables with PRIMALFAT Coconut Ghee, salt, and pepper; cover and roast at 425 degrees F until tender.
- Mash into hot baked potato, or stir into hot mashed potatoes.
- Rub PRIMALFAT Coconut Ghee into the skins of potatoes or sweet potatoes; prick with a fork and bake at 400 degrees F until tender.
- PRIMALFAT Coconut Ghee is the secret to making perfect Hollandaise Sauce; it's a perfect butter substitute and it's easy to work with.
- Delicious in Bolognese Sauce as is or with olive oil.
- Mix 1/2 cup melted PRIMALFAT Coconut Ghee with 1/2 cup olive oil; refrigerate in container with lid and use for sauteing, spreading, and in sauces calling for olive oil.
- Simmer PRIMALFAT Coconut Ghee, white wine, lemon juice, garlic, and a sprig of fresh thyme. Add salt and pour over cooked fish.
- Use to saute lean turkey bacon; works great, tastes great, and won't stick to the pan.
- Melt PRIMALFAT Coconut Ghee and add lemon juice, salt and pepper. Brush half over fish before baking and drizzle with the remainder before serving.
- Drizzle over fish, lobster, scallops, and crab.
- Make a wonderful meal by rubbing chicken breasts with a combination of PRIMALFAT Coconut Ghee, oregano, thyme, parsley, salt and pepper. Roast in the oven at 375 degrees F until done. Meanwhile, cook brown rice or quinoa pasta. Toss with
- PRIMALFAT Coconut Ghee, garlic, parsley, basil, salt and pepper. Serve with a fresh green salad.
- Mix PRIMALFAT Coconut Ghee and coconut oil; saute bananas with brown sugar; top with cream or ice cream.
- Use in place of butter for drizzling over veggies, toast, pancakes, waffles, grain dishes, fish, poultry, and meats.
- Pack it up for traveling, camping, picnicking, and hiking - it's shelf-stable and doesn't need refrigeration.
- Keep lips moist: use PRIMALFAT Coconut Ghee in place of lip balm.
- Enjoy straight out of the jar!
Organic virgin coconut oil, 100% organic ghee (made from pasteurized grassfed butter).
Store in a cool, dry and dark place. Use within 3 months after opening or refrigerate. As with any natural product, color and texture may vary.
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (14 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|