Если заказ оформлен до 16:00 - то мы его отправим в тот же день!
Quality of Life Labs, CardioChol with Plant Sterols & CoQ10-SR, Multi-Action, 120 Tablets
- Cardiovascular Health
- Supports Cholesterol & Blood Pressure Levels Already Within a Healthy Range
- Maintains Healthy, Flexible Arteries
- Dietary Supplement
- Gluten Free
- This Product is Suitable for Vegetarians & Gluten-Free
For ultimate heart protection, you need a product that addresses the full range of factors affecting cardiovascular health – not just one. Multi-Action CardioChol works synergistically to:
- Help maintain blood pressure levels already within normal range, with guaranteed-absorption MicroActive CoQ10 – which is 3x better absorbed than regular CoQ10 and is the only form clinically proven to double CoQ10 levels in 100% of users. (Other forms of "bioavailable" CoQ10 may be well absorbed by some, but poorly absorbed by others.)
- Lower cholesterol, with plant sterols. Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol, which provide a daily total of at least 0.8 grams of plant sterols, may reduce the risk of heart disease. CardioChol supplies 2 grams of plant sterols per day – the amount found effective in a recent meta-analysis of 20 studies.
- Promote clean, flexible arteries, with MicroActive Resveratrol - which is 2.5x more bioavailable than regular resveratrol (a phytonutrient found in red wine). A human clinical trial found 30 mg of resveratrol per day promoted arterial flexibility.
- Support healthy blood flow to the heart, with arjuna bark. Two human clinical trials have demonstrated that arjuna, at a dosage of 500-600 mg daily, supports healthy blood flow to the heart.
Рекомендации по Применению
2 tablets twice daily with meals.
Vegetable cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, beta-cyclodextrin, l-leucine, silica, metolose, carnauba wax, glycerine.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Consult your healthcare professional before use if you are pregnant or lactating, have or had a medical condition, or are taking prescription drugs.