Если заказ оформлен до 16:00 - то мы его отправим в тот же день!
- Naturally Soothing Relief that Lasts
- Throat Drops
- From Switzerland
Naturally Effective Relief
For over 80 years, Ricola has been making naturally effective products using the highest quality Swiss herbs for soothing relief of coughs and sore throats.
HoneyLemon with Echinacea - Cough Suppressant Throat Drops
Flavored with naturally soothing honey and refreshing lemon balm, Ricola HoneyLemon with Echinacea Cough Drops calm the throat and fight coughs naturally with the unique combination of natural menthol, Echinacea and Ricola's blend of 10 Swiss Herbs.
Uses: Temporarily Relieves:
- Cough due to a cold or inhaled irritants
- Occasional minor irritation and pain due to sore throat or sore mouth
Рекомендации по Применению
Adults and children 6 years and older: dissolve 2 drops (one at a time) slowly in the mouth. Do not bite or chew. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor.
Children under 6 years: ask a doctor.
|Active Ingredients (in each drop)||Purposes|
|Menthol, 3.5 mg||Cough suppressant, Oral anesthetic|
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C), citric acid, extracts of echinacea and a ricola herb mixture (elder, horehound, hyssop, lemon balm, linden flowers, mallow, peppermint, sage, thyme, wild thyme), honey, lemon juice concentrate, natural flavors, starch syrup, sugar.
Sore Throat Warnings:
- If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.
- Do not use in children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- Cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
- Irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
Keep out of reach of children.
Other information: Protect from heat and moisture