Если заказ оформлен до 16:00 - то мы его отправим в тот же день!
RoC, Multi Correxion 5 In 1 Daily Moisturizer, SPF 30, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)
|1 145 грн|
- We Keep Our Promises
- With Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- Improves the Look of Discoloration, Sagging, Dryness, Dull Tone, and Wrinkles
- Hexinol Technology
About Hexinol Technology: After 7 years of research, scientists for the RoC brand made a breakthrough discovery in anti-aging: Hexinol technology. This innovative, multi-benefit compound targets the 5 signs of aging that cause skin to lose its youthful look: discoloration, sagging, moisture loss, dull skin tone, and wrinkles. It's designed to deliver powerful age-fighting results, while being gentle enough for everyday use.
The RoC Multi Correxion 5 in 1 Daily Moisturizer fights multiple signs of aging in one complete solutions to help your skin look more youthful and radiant. In a clinical study, women saw noticeable improvements in the 5 main signs of aging in as little as 4 weeks:
- Discolorations appeared visibly improved
- Helped restore elasticity and firmness to sagging skin
- Hydrated thirsty, dry skin
- Improved overall radiance of skin
- Smoothed out the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
The RoC skincare brand was created in France in 1957 by pharmacist Jean-Charles Lissarrague. His original formulas were made by hand and customized based on years of anti-aging skincare expertise. Today, the RoC brand applies its unique heritage and understanding of the skin aging process to develop clinically proven and highly effective skin care solutions, suitable for all skin types.
Рекомендации по Применению
For sunscreen use:
- Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
|Inactive Ingredients: Water, propylene glycol, glycerin, isononyl isononanoate, dimethicone, steareth-2, ascorbyl glucoside, ethylhexyl palmitate, styrene/acrylates copolymer, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, hexylresorcinol, steareth-21, behenyl alcohol, dimethicone crosspolymer, phenoxyethanol, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP copolymer, sodium hydroxide, caprylyl glycol, sclerotium gum, fragrance, mica, titanium dioxide, methylparaben, disodium EDTA, ethylparaben, propylparaben|
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- May stain some fabrics