Если заказ оформлен до 16:00 - то мы его отправим в тот же день!
RoC, Retinol Correxion, Deep Wrinkle Daily Moisturizer, SPF 30, 1.0 fl oz (30 ml)
|1 007 грн|
- With Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- We Keep Our Promises
- Reduces the Look of Expression Lines and Deep Wrinkles
RoC has been a leading French skincare brand for over 50 years, devoted to developing anti-aging products that guarantee visible and lasting results for healthier, younger-looking skin. Strong partnerships with dermatologists have contributed to our expertise in understanding skincare and developing clinically proven products, which are highly effective, yet suitable for all skin types.
- helps prevent sunburn
- if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Daily Moisturizer with Broad Spectrum SPF 30 is an intensive anti-wrinkle moisturizing treatment that works throughout the day to visibly reduce the look of expression lines and deep wrinkles.
This exclusive combination of pure Retinol and our advanced sun protection technology is proven to visibly reduce the look of deep wrinkles.
- Diminishes the appearance of expression lines
- Visibly reduces even deep wrinkles
- Provides advanced sun protection technology with Broad Spectrum SPF 30 to help prevent premature skin aging when used with other sun protection measures
- Leaves skin soft, smooth and younger-looking
The results after 12 weeks: beautiful skin, as young-looking as it was years ago.
This specific formula is:
- Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
Рекомендации по Применению
Directions For Sunscreen use:
- apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
- reapply at least every 2 hours
- use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
|Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 5%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive ingredients Water, glycerin, tetrahydroxypropyl ethylenediamine, dimethicone, butylene glycol, cyclohexasiloxane, cetyl alcohol, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, squalane, PPG-2 myristyl ether propionate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, styrene/acrylates copolymer, diethylhexyl 2,6-Naphthalate, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, glyceryl stearate, PEG-75 stearate, polyacrylamide, glycolic acid, phenoxyethanol, pentylene glycol, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP copolymer, C13-14 isoparaffin, ceteth-20, steareth-20, methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance, propylparaben, ethylparaben, laureth-7, BHT, disodium EDTA, cyclopentasiloxane, p-anisic acid, allantoin, polysorbate 20, retinol ascorbic acid, hydroxyphenyl propamidobenzoic acid, sodium hydroxide|
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- protect this product from excessive heat, freezing and direct sun
- may stain some fabrics
- store between 68?F (20?C) and 77?F (25?C)