Если заказ оформлен до 16:00 - то мы его отправим в тот же день!
- Enjoy Nature's Other Vegetable...The Vegetable of The Sea!
- Kombu (Pre-Cut)
- Product of Korea
Kombu is a type of kelp that is dark brownish green in color. As a sea vegetable Kombu is revered for its minerals, vitamins and trace elements including potassium, iodine, calcium and vitamins A and C. The natural mineral salts in Kombu make it a great flavor enhancer and tenderizer, especially for cooking dry beans. It is a very versatile sea vegetable which can be added to soup stock, soup, stew, sauces and vegetable dishes. Kombu is also low in sodium and great source of dietary fiber.
SeaMama Kombu is pre-cut for ease of use and comes in a re-sealable bag. It is thoroughly washed and ready for use right out of the bag. Don’t finish it all? Securely seal the package and place it in the refrigerator. The Kombu has a long shelf life which is indicated on each package.
Рекомендации по Применению
Kombu Shiitake Dashi
This dashi is an adaptation of the Angelika’s Kitchen recipe. It’s an excellent soup stock, and can be used as a base for a noodle dish or for steaming fish.
- 2 quarts cold water
- 2-3 pieces kombu seaweed
- 1 ? cups dried shiitake mushrooms
- 1/2 cup mirin
- 1/4 cup shoyu or tamari
- 1/4 cup finely grated ginger
- Heat water and kombu in a medium saucepan and bring to a high simmer. Do not boil. Remove the kombu and discard.
- Add the mushrooms, reduce the heat to low, and simmer gently, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Strain the broth, reserving the mushrooms for another use.
Due to the nature of the ingredients, this product may contain trace amounts of fish or shellfish particles.
Store airtight in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 3g (0.11oz)|
|Serving Per Container: 13|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|