Если заказ оформлен до 16:00 - то мы его отправим в тот же день!
Universal Nutrition, Doctor's CarbRite Diet, Extra Rich & Fudgy Brownies with Chocolate Chips, 11.5 oz (326 g)
- Sugar Free
- Easy Baking Mix
- No Artificial Sweeteners
- No Trans Fat
- For Low Carb Dieters
- 1 Gram - Net Impact Carbs
|Carb Facts - 1 g Net impact Carbs|
|Amount in Baked Brownie|
|-Fiber, Maltitol, Lactitol and Sorbitol||18 g|
|= Net Impact Carbs |
For "carb conscious" dieters:
|Each brownie contains 1 g of carbs (Net Impact Carbs) that should be counted towards your daily carbohydrate intake. Net Impact Carbs, include only those carbs that cause a noted impact on blood sugar. Fiber and Sugar Alcohols are excluded.|
Рекомендации по Применению
You Will Need:
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1/2 Cup of Butter (softened)
- 1 Teaspoon of Water
Easy Baking Steps
Make 12 delicious brownies
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Beat eggs and then add dry ingredients. Combine and beat until well blended.
- Mix in softened butter and 1 tsp water.
- Pour into a greased 8' square glass dish and set into a larger baking dish. Pour enough hot water into the larger baking dish to come 1 inch up side of square glass dish. Place both dishes into preheated oven.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 40 - 50 minutes.
- Chill in refrigerator for 1 hour and serve.
Tip: For fudgelike brownies bake less time. For cakelike brownies bake for more time.
Chocolate chips (maltitol, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, lecithin (soy), vanilla), maltitol, sorbitol, inulin (from chichory root), cocoa, whole wheat flour, whey protein (milk), vital wheat gluten, artificial vanilla flavor, salt.
Allergy alert: Made in a GMP facility on equipment that processes milk, soy, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, and wheat.
|Serving Size: 1 Brownie (27 g*, 49 g**) 1 inch|
|Servings Per Box: 12|
|Amount Per Serving Mix*||% Daily Value Mix†||Amount Per Serving Baked**||% Daily Value |