Если заказ оформлен до 16:00 - то мы его отправим в тот же день!
- Quality Sealed
- 1 g Sugar Per Serving
- Premium Select
- Core Series
- 26 g Protein / Serving
- 5879 mg BCAAs / Serving
- Optimize Protein Absorption
- Ultra-Premium Whey Protein Hydrolysate
- Supports Rapid Amino Acid Uptake
- Dietary Supplement
- Natural and Artificial Flavor
- Protein helps build and repair body tissues, and contributes to the maintenance of muscle mass.
- A highly bio-available, pre-digested protein substrate offering a high level of amino acids for rapid recovery post-workout.
1-Whey Pure-100 Hydrolysate is our fastest absorbing protein, shown to meet the needs of even the hardest working athletes. It's formulated with only the highest grade enzymatically hydrolyzed whey protein, which is considered the premium form of protein, acting to further support the rapid uptake of essential amino acids and positively influence recovery.
Each serving offers 26 g of the most highly bio-available protein for rapid amino acid uptake and assimilation, along with BCAAs (Branched Chain Amino Acids), with research highlighting their roles in muscle-glycogen preservation and the reduction in protein breakdown during exercise. This high quality hydrolysate yields a higher biological value when compared to other protein grades, increasing the usable grams of amino acids by the body during and after intense exercise.
1-Whey Pure-100 Hydrolysate is free of added lactose and gluten; and with a total of only 1 g of sugar and 1 g of fat per serving, this product will help you to maximize your protein uptake for faster recovery and gains.
Рекомендации по Применению
1 Scoop = 26 g Protein
- Add one scoop of 1-Whey Pure-100 Hydrolysate to 5-6 oz of cold water, milk, juice or other beverage of your choice, and shake or blend thoroughly for 30 seconds or until all powder is dissolved. Vary the amount of liquid to achieve your desired texture and consistency. 1-Whey Pure-100 Hydrolysate is best when consumed in conjunction with a well balanced, whole foods based diet. Your individual protein needs will vary depending on your activity level, specific fitness goals, gender and bodyweight. Adjust your total protein intake accordingly.
Whey protein hydrolysate, natural & artificial flavors, salt, xanthan gum, silicon dioxide, soy lecithin, sucralose, acesulfame potassium.
Contains milk and soy. This product was manufactured in a facility that also uses egg, fish, crustacean, shellfish, tree nuts, wheat and peanuts which may result in the presence of the allergen in this product.
Keep this product in a cool, dry place & away from children.
Important Notice: Consult with your physician prior to use, especially if you have a medical condition. Taking more than the recommended dose may cause GI discomfort in certain individuals.
|Serving Size: 1 scoop 33 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 21|
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
Alanine 1301 mg††, Arginine 721 mg††, Aspartic Acid 2736 mg††, Cystine 548 mg††, Glutamic Acid 4633 mg††, Glycine 478 mg††, Histidine 464 mg††, Isoleucine 1493 mg††, Leucine 2814 mg††, Lysine 2470 mg††, Methionine 597 mg††, Phenylalanine 816 mg††, Proline 1509 mg††, Serine 1322 mg††, Threonine 1810 mg††, Tryptophan 435 mg††, Tyrosine 758 mg††, Valine 1521 mg††
|†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
††Daily value not established.